Digital Marketing Analyst
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Become a part of the family, become a TaxSlayer! At TaxSlayer, our products radically transform the way people use technology, allowing them to spend less time on the things they have to do and more on what they want to do! TaxSlayers strive for excellence in all they do, whether partnering with non-profits or building cool new campaigns. Collectively, TaxSlayers strive to acknowledge their C.U.R.B. appeal, with a focus on being Customer-obsessed, Unified, Responsible, and Bold. We are looking for an intelligent and highly motivated Digital Marketing Analyst to join our marketing team. The Digital Marketing Analyst tracks and monitors the web-based analytics and ensures favorable website performance for each product line. Additionally, this position works to improve both organic and paid search marketing efforts across each web property. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Tracks and monitors web-based analytics and communicates results to Head of Digital and other key stakeholders including CMO, product leads, head of CRM etc; Liaison to relevant analytical software companies for the same;
- Monitors and analyzes website traffics and have proficient use of Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics;
- Perform website audits for search engine optimization best practice compliance.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing and digital marketing teams to effectively communicate web analytics to ensure the TaxSlayer web properties are meeting business objectives.
- Identify emerging audience trends across platforms, and build metrics and reporting to highlight and track these trends as it relates to each web property.
- Generate ad hoc and scheduled reports with KPIs and other pertinent metrics; develop analytics dashboards and automated reports
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure data accuracy and consistency and provide actionable insights
- Segment traffic to understand and optimize user experience and conversion based on source, channel, visitor frequency, tenure, demographics, etc.
- Use analytics to inform projects and drive product decisions pre- and post-launch, coupled with a good understanding of best practices, good UX, and what works well
- Perform ongoing audience and consumer behavior analysis to provide key insights and recommendations to the Product and Marketing teams
- Assist in the development of analytics strategies that provide actionable data and key measures of success
- Create and manage on-going metric reports to track consumer behavior and monitor overall performance across TaxSlayer web properties including taxslayerpro.com, legalspark.com and workful.com) KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong experience using Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics with experience in other analytics platforms a plus
- Knowledge of marketing attribution software such as Visual IQ, Convertro, or c3.
- Experience in developing analytics strategies that effectively measure performance
- Ability to write analytics implementation requirements, manage the implementation and perform rigorous QA
- Possess the technical ability to set up and configure tag management, custom variables, goals, segments, custom analytics and other configuration types.
- Experience in performing deep-level analysis across multiple data sources and providing key insights and recommendations. Possess ability to effectively communicate across all organizational levels
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithm updates
- Experience with SEO tools and ranking tools
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and goes above and beyond.
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapt to a rapidly changing environment. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE 3-5 years managing and performing web analytics duties for large web applications, eCommerce, or Lead Generation websites CERTIFICATIONS Adobe product certifications preferred. Google Analytics certification preferred. About TaxSlayer TaxSlayer makes life simpler and less stressful for millions of Americans with exceptional, easy-to-use technology. Trusted for over 50 years, TaxSlayer saves business owners, tax professionals and individual consumers time and money with high-quality, high-value financial products. In addition to offering the top-rated tax preparation software, support, and tools, TaxSlayer's products are radically transforming the legal, bookkeeping, and HR/payroll arenas, helping small business owners better serve their customers. The company successfully completed more than 10 million state and federal e-filed tax returns in 2017, representing a 200% increase over the past three years. TaxSlayer's software was ranked #1 for five straight years in numerous categories, including overall satisfaction by the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP). TaxSlayer provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Keywords: TaxSlayer, Augusta , Digital Marketing Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!