Company: Azalea Health and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Summary/ObjectiveRepresent the company in a positive and
professional manner while greeting visitors, answering telephone,
and directing calls.Essential Functions
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner; directs calls to
appropriate individuals, and/or takes messages.
- May fax and photocopy information as needed.
- Maintain current resident/patient and staff directories
- May accept job applications and forwards to appropriate
- Announce emergency codes and instructions over public address
system as required.
- Assist Residents, family members, and others with inquiries
regarding Resident and facility information.
- Other duties may be assigned. Required Education and
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service skills and telephone etiquette.
Supervisory ResponsibilityN/APhysical DemandsWorking in normal
office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop,
use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of
10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Azalea Health and Rehabilitation Center in Augusta, GA is
a 99-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care
services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified
and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality
care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the
following team member opportunity and apply today!We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Keywords: Azalea Health and Rehabilitation Center, Augusta , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!