Company: Carole Fabrics
Posted on: September 12, 2023
The Marketing Manager is a key part of the Carole Fabrics team,
serving as the leader of our marketing strategies and the
implementer and executor of our branding and communication
initiatives. In this position, the successful candidate will create
content that provides consistent and effective messaging through a
variety of mediums in both digital and print forms. He / She must
be capable of working within a team while also recognizing and
solving problems independently. This fast-paced role requires a
motivated self-starter, who excels at time management,
multi-tasking, project management, and working with a variety of
vendors to implement exceptional marketing materials on a limited
budget. Our business relies on strong visuals and graphic design to
showcase our products. Therefore, proficiency in several Adobe
Suite programs and intermediate photography skills are crucial for
this position. In addition, the chosen candidate must show talent
at writing copy and communicating clearly with those around them as
well as understanding our customer and their needs in order to
market effectively. This position serves as an important partner to
several departments within the company including Merchandising,
Sales, Human Resources and Manufacturing, so adaptability and
collaborative spirit are required. QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4-year college degree (Marketing, Communications, Public
Relations, Graphic Design or similar)
- At least 3 years of Marketing experience that includes hands-on
understanding of all facets of marketing communication in digital
platforms and print material
- Textile or Interior Design experience a plus, but not a
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign
& Illustrator) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Digital experience with website design, content creation, SEO,
and Google Analytics
- Shows a strong passion for creative design including graphic
design, photography, and videography.
- Experience developing campaigns that serve both B2C and B2B
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing in social
media, email, and digital advertisements.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with superior editing
and proofing skills.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and project management
skills and ability to multitask with strong attention to
- Works well under pressure and manages multiple deadlines,
strong analytical and research skills.
- Collaborative team player. A servant-leader attitude with a
sense of humor encouraged.
- Exceptional ability to think on your feet and solve problems
quickly and thoroughly. PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify marketing needs to support sales growth, product
launches, and overall brand awareness and lead the implementation
from concept to rollout.
- Develop and grow consistent brand strategy and maintain
- Manage marketing budget and quantify ROI and/or rationale for
- Design Digital (Email & Social Media), Print (brochures,
advertisements, instruction guides) and promotional marketing
- Serve as a key member to assist Territory Managers with their
clients marketing needs.
- Maintain and update the public-facing website and Carole App
creating strategies to grow brand awareness, engagement and
- Attend and Direct both photo and video shoots.
- Serve as a critical member of the Product Development
- Conduct trend research and tracking of competitors and industry
- Work closely with Merchandising Department on all product or
collection launches and produce materials needed for launch.
- Perform other duties as assigned.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- This position operates in a professional office
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and
- Occasionally moves about to accomplish tasks
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or
- Frequently communicates with others over the phone or
in-person, must be able to exchange accurate information
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 poundsAbout Carole
Fabrics:Carole was founded more than 60 years ago, beginning as a
small fabric converter for cut yardage, and over time growing to
add fabrication of draperies, Roman shades, top treatments, and
accessories to its portfolio. A division of Hunter Douglas, Carole
Fabrics fabricates hand-made custom window coverings in our 150,000
square-foot facility located in Augusta, GA. We employ
approximately 300 associates, and stock nearly 10,000 fabrics to
meet the needs of interior designers nationwide.Carole Fabrics is
committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all
applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion,
gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status,
handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected
Keywords: Carole Fabrics, Augusta , Marketing Manager, Advertising , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!