Basic EMT Adjunct Instructor (ADJT21)
Company: South Carolina Job Board
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job Responsibilities JOB DESCRIPTION: Join our team! Aiken
Technical College is recruiting Basic EMT Adjunct Instructors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Instruction including hands on and theory, classroom
management, and administrative tasks that may include reports,
syllabus and lesson plan development.
- Prepare and/or maintain current course syllabi for course
- Ensure that course is taught in accordance with the established
- Recommend for approval adequate instructional materials for
- Recommend adequate laboratory facilities/equipment for assigned
- Supervision of students. Minimum and Additional Requirements
Associate's degree and current authorization, or eligible for
authorization, by DHEC as an EMT Instructor required. Current CPR
Instructor Certification (AHA, Red Cross, AHI), and completion of
NHTSA or DHEC approved instructor Methodology courses also
required. Additional Comments Aiken Technical College is an equal
opportunity employer committed to having diversity throughout the
College. Any requests for reasonable accommodation to apply for
this position should be directed to Human Resources by calling
803-508-7497, or writing to the above address. Requests for
accommodations must be made by the above-stated deadline.
Keywords: South Carolina Job Board, Augusta , Basic EMT Adjunct Instructor (ADJT21), Education / Teaching , Aiken, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!