Senior Principal Networks and Services Systems Engineer Environments Support Branch
Company: Beshenich Muir & Associates
Posted on: January 13, 2022
BMA is seeking a Senior Principal Networks and Services Systems
Engineer to support the Environments Support Branch within the of
the Cyber Battle Lab, Fort Gordon, Georgia.
- Provides expertise to support the following DoD networks NIPR,
SIPR, JWICS, NSANET and other networks used to support
- Provides expertise to support hardware resource allocation
between modems, routers and multiplexers in the preparation of
Required Experience Qualifications:
- Ten (10) years experience or equivalent in systems engineering
SATCOM Hub Nodes, including experience providing centralized
network operations and management to include the preparation and
processing of Satellite Access Requests and Alternate Satellite
Requests; implementation of quality control measures to ensure
prompt error correction steps can be taken when necessary.
- Expertise in the following DoD networks NIPR, SIPR, JWICS,
NSANET and other networks used to support experimentation; and
hardware resource allocation between modems, routers and
multiplexers in the preparation of event cut-sheets.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative writing
- Knowledge in Linkway network implementation by programming
Network Control Console and servers for satellite networks
- Skill and knowledge in Bandwidth Management to include an in
depth knowledge of modems, data and symbol rates, link budgets, and
satellite payload planning, with the ability to formulate future
bandwidth resource requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate; working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint,
- Security Clearance: Current Department of Defense Top Secret
clearance with SCI eligibility.
- IAWF / CSWF: DoD 8570.01 / DoD 8140 IAT Level II.
- Certification & Training, Baseline, day 1: IAT Level II or III,
IAW DoDM 8570 standards maintained at https://cyber.mil
- Certification & Training, CE, day 1: Cisco Certified Network
Professional (CCNP) Security or CCNP Enterprise.
- Civilian Education: Bachelors degree from an accredited
university or college in a related technical discipline
- Military Education: Basic Officer/Non-Commissioned Officer or
equivalent course desired
Benefits and Perks:
BMA is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB)
company headquartered in Leavenworth KS has been in business since
2008. A Career with our team at BMA offers excellent opportunities
for growth with one of Americas finest SDVOSB organizations.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Matched 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off (PTO), federal holidays, training holidays, block
- Tuition reimbursement
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Beshenich Muir & Associates, Augusta , Senior Principal Networks and Services Systems Engineer Environments Support Branch, Education / Teaching , Grovetown, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!