Special Education Co-Teacher needed in Greenwood, SC
Company: Go Spindle
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Special Education Co-Teacher needed in Greenwood, SCJoin the
Spindle team with this Special Education Co-Teacher opportunity in
Greenwood, South Carolina! We are looking for one Special Education
teacher to co-teach full-time throughout the 2022-2023 school year.
Must hold active license to teach Special Education in the state of
South Carolina. You can track the status of your application and
browse more opportunities, in the GoSpindle app!Qualifications
- Bachelor's level degree, minimally
- Special Educator license via state of SCContract Details
- Contract duration: ASAP - June 06, 2023 (In-person)
- 7:30 am - 3:30 pm M-F
- Caseload: Middle school (severe)Perks
- Weekly direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- Employee only medical benefits through United Healthcare with
access to adding dependents
- Weekly tax-free stipends for housing and meals available (if
eligible per IRS guidelines)
- Access your schedule, experience pay visibility and effortless
time entry through the GoSpindle app!
- Reimbursement for national association dues for your specific
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Relocation assistance if qualified
- Paid time offWorking for Spindle means your career revolves
around what you desire. Avoid the bureaucracy and work for the best
employer you can have; You!CALL or TEXT QueenTara P. at (770)
776-2096 for more information on this job.
Keywords: Go Spindle, Augusta , Special Education Co-Teacher needed in Greenwood, SC, Education / Teaching , Greenwood, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!