WIN-T INC 2 Instructor/Field Operations
Posted on: July 14, 2019
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a WIN-T
INC 2 Instructor/Field Operations Integrator. This position will
support the Warfighter Readiness requirements providing Subject
Matter Expertise (SME) in the design, development, delivery and
maintenance of training curriculum for Warfighter Readiness
New Equipment and Field Operations Support:
- In support of specified Warfighter Readiness requirements,
perform Total Package Fielding (TPF) functions IAW AR and DA PAM
700-142 with the gaining unit/organization in CONUS/OCONUS at unit
home stations, TDY locations, and/or during field missions.
- Travel to customer locations to assess unit equipment fielding
needs and provide unique systems configurations/solutions to match
the fielding requirements and ensure operability.
- Interface directly with Government customers as the primary
technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) on WIN-T INC 2 systems.
- Perform joint system check out of each system installation
prior to issue.
- Conduct technical analysis for system implementations,
modifications, and potential enhancements.
- Perform de-installations, installations, and handoffs for
- Troubleshoot system problems and/or integration issues,
determine system solution in accordance with customer needs, and
recommend actions to customer for system solutions.
- Perform engineering assessments of new equipment and software
upgrades for integration into required systems.
- Coordinate with Government customers to prepare and maintain
TPF and NET plans for current and future systems.
- Create customized training plans based on current systems, new
system upgrades, and mission-specific requirements.
- Provide delivery of instruction through both field and
- When required, work shall be done at night and in inclement
- When applicable, coordinate classroom set-up to support each
- Provide modernization instruction on the operations and
maintenance of supported systems, standard and non-standard systems
- Serve as primary fielders, installers, instructors, assistant
instructors, and/or demonstrators.
- Participate in formal training and self-instruction/use on
complimentary systems and protocols to increase the breadth of
systems competency for training and fielding requirements.
- Continue education through self-study and other methods to
maintain instructor certification status, as applicable.
- Trainers shall attend instructor qualification training or
other specialized training conducted at various CONUS or OCONUS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Military Occupation Specialty
(MOS) code in lieu of Degree
- Minimum 4 years hands on experience on related WIN-T
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance,
Ideal candidates would be experienced in one or more of below
- Understands/familiar with Layer 2 concepts (VLANs, MAC
- Understands/familiar with Layer 3 concepts (Routing protocols
(OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, DMVPN), IP subnetting)
- Understands/familiar with TCP/IP protocol model/OSI reference
- Understands/familiar with command line interface and syntax of
Cisco, Brocade, and Windows operating systems
Network Operations, Security, and Administration
- Understands/familiar with IA and Network Security technologies
(network scanning, Firewalls, Host and Network Intrusion Prevention
- Understands/familiar with Network Operations (configuration
management, network monitoring, fault isolation and
- Understands/familiar with Windows Server (installation,
- Understands/familiar with virtualization technologies
(installation, configuration, operation of ESXi and VMWare)
- Understands/familiar with Frequency Division Multiple Access
and Time Division Multiple Access transmission environments
- Understands/familiar with Radio Frequency and Satellite
- Understands/familiar with electronic maintenance actions;
preventative maintenance, services, testing and
Keywords: Leidos, Augusta , WIN-T INC 2 Instructor/Field Operations, Education / Teaching , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!