Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Job #: 32978 Title: Process Engineer Job Location: Augusta, Georgia
- United States Employment Type: Salary: contact recruiter for
details Other Compensation: 5-7% Bonus Employer Will Recruit From:
Regional Relocation Paid?: Yes WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Location: Augusta Georgia,Client is a world class Process
Manufacturing of High Performance Materials.My client seves a
number of markets with the majority of products sold to OEM`s and
Tier-One Suppliers. JOB DESCRIPTION
Description My client designs and manufactures specialty engineered
non-woven filtration media, advanced technical materials,
industrial thermal insulating solutions, and thermal and acoustical
barriers for heat abatement and sound dampening applications. My
client serves a number of markets with the majority of products
sold to original equipment manufacturers and tier-one suppliers.
The company`s -3,200 employees serve customers via manufacturing
operations and sales offices in North America, Europe and Asia. My
client generates more than $900 million of revenue throughout the
globe. The Technical Nonwovens segment produces non-woven needle
felt for use in a variety of applications. Primary markets served
are air and liquid filtration, geosynthetics, automotive and
industrial. For filtration, non-woven filter media is the most
commonly used technology to satisfy increasing emission control
regulations in a wide range of industries, including power
generation, cement, steel, asphalt, mining, food, and
pharmaceutical. The Technical Nonwovens segment employs
approximately -1000 employees and operates in South Carolina,
Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom and China. Job Summary: The
Process Engineer Is responsible monitoring, documenting, and
improving SFC manufacturing processes through continuous
improvement activities. Collect and evaluate data that drives OEE
and process improvements. Drive operations lean activities, such as
PM implementation and TPM. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to document, manage and improve SFC manufacturing
- Monitor daily OEEs (Vorne Data) and drive improvement
- Participate in all Six Sigma Lean activities.
- Drive TPM activities at SFC work centers.
- Assist Plant Engineering Manager with the implementation of PM
software, data input, and PM activities.
- Works closely with R&D Department to develop new products /
processes and document their performance.
- Evaluates process data and makes necessary set-up adjustments
to improve SFC quality, efficiency, and cost maximization.
- Manage the documentation of all production processes including
carding, heat setting, chemical treatment, inspection and offline
- Assist with processing new raw materials and evaluate based on
- Monitor daily all waste at each work center and drive
activities and training to reduce.
- Monitor weekly and monthly product weights and widths to ensure
specifications are met and material variances are positive.
- Provide hands on training of all production team members, shift
leaders, and supervision.
- Participate in all SFC Safety and Environmental activities such
as monthly meetings and plant audits. QUALIFICATIONS Education,
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required for Consideration as a
Candidate: Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Minimum five years in a Process manufacturing facility
- Experience in all production Processes , HIGHLEY DESIRED,
Carding, Heat Setting, Chemical Setting, Inspection and Offline
- MS Suite (Excel, Word, Access) aptitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to details and good mechanical aptitude.
- Must be proficient in NOS System
- Must have good interpersonal savvy
- Record organization and good verbal communication
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Creative Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Accountability Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Augusta , Process Engineer, Engineering , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!