Voice Phone Engineer
Company: Que Technology Group
Posted on: February 24, 2021
- Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Review and evaluate the Voice-Over Internet Protocol and
predecessor network requirements of remote customer offices, campus
buildings, and Data Centers and define equipment and configurations
needed to upgrade buildings and sites to established standard.
- Analyze current network configurations and determine
- Develop solutions for configure routing protocols, complex
switch networks, and evaluate and implement Network Solutions.
- Continually review the customer's VOIP network and practices
looking for opportunities to enhance network functionality,
performance and reliability.
- Assist in the evaluation of potential VOIP products or
- Test LAN/WAN equipment software.
- Contribute to the development of documentation, including
diagrams, standards, specifications and operating procedures.
- Monitor for opportunities to enhance the customer
network/system performance or reliability.
- Experience with conducting integration and system level testing
of telecommunications systems or platforms
Requires (9) years of telecommunication experience, with an
IT-related Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
university is required.
Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a
Certifications An IAT level II baseline certification as defined by
DoD 8570.01-M is required. CCNP/Sec+, or equivalent, certification
or higher required
Able to support travel requirements to other sites within the
region, generally 1-3 days in length, including travel time
Experience with five of the following; video, PBX, landline, GSM,
GPRS, UMTS, LTE softswitch, SDH, ATM, routers, switches Network
- Candidate must have Top Secret SCI Clearance with
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with
co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering
- Working with Data
- Move about freely in a laboratory setting
Keywords: Que Technology Group, Augusta , Voice Phone Engineer, Engineering , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!