Engineering Technician I
Company: KYYBA, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Performs instrumented tests using existing procedures to verify
performance meets the product specification. Supports all product
the product verification and validation process.
MAJOR DUTIES: Description of the major duties performed in this
* Designs, schedules and performs field and/or lab tests to
* Develops programs for data acquisition.
* Collects and installs instrumentation for test.
* Compiles test reports that document procedures and communicates
guidance to design group.
* Gives work direction to test operators.
* Coordinates interaction with experimental shop and field test to
test activities correlate with available parts and current
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, Kyyba
has a global presence delivering high-quality resources and
top-notch recruiting services, enabling businesses to effectively
respond to organizational changes and technological advances.
At Kyyba, the overall well-being of our employees and their
families is important to us. We are proud of our work culture which
embodies our core values; incorporating value, passion, excellence,
empowerment, and happiness, creates a vibrant and productive
atmosphere. We empower our employees with the resources,
incentives, and flexibility that they need to support a healthy,
balanced, and fulfilling career by providing many valuable benefits
and a balanced compensation structure combined with career
Kyyba is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kyyba does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying
physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or
any other basis covered by appropriate law. Minorities / Females /
Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged
to apply. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications,
merit, and business need.
Medical, dental, vision
Voluntary life and disability insurance
Optional Pre-paid legal plan
Optional Identity theft plan
Optional Medical and dependent FSA
Opportunity for advancement
Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client -
- An INC 5000 company for 10 years
- Corp! Michigan Economic Bright Spots -
- Crain's Detroit Business Top Staffing Service Companies in
- TechServe Alliance Excellence Award- IT and Engineering
Staffing & Solutions
- Best of MichBusiness winner in HR Wizards &
- Metro Detroit Elite Category: Recruitment, Selection &
Orientation for 101 Best & Brightest
- 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in Michigan
Keywords: KYYBA, Inc, Augusta , Engineering Technician I, Engineering , Grovetown, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!