Posted on: November 27, 2022
Job Family Group:EngineeringAre you ready to do something
remarkable? Ready to collaborate with an incredible team to solve
problems that improve people's lives? Meet Ingevity. At Ingevity,
we develop innovations that purify, protect and enhance the world
around us. Our products enable oil to flow better, crops to grow
fuller, roads to last longer and ensure that the air we all breathe
is cleaner.Our people come from all different backgrounds and help
reimagine new possibilities daily. We understand there is no
challenge too big and no contribution too small. We seek out new
ideas for tackling complex problems and celebrate achieving the
improbable. We value each person's unique talents and synergize
them to create meaningful impact and sustainable solutions for our
customers and our world.Bold. Energetic. Ingenious. Genuine. If
these qualities describe you, we'd love for you to join
Ingevity!The Process/Project Engineer is responsible for developing
and executing projects directed toward improving and optimizing
existing processes, as well as new processes and products. This
includes industrial robot automation solutions to make distinct
parts.Get to know the culture of this location by watching this
video: Waynesboro, GAHow you will impact Ingevity:
- Supporting safety, environmental, and sustainability
initiatives that keep both employees and the environment
- Challenging existing practices, processes, and equipment to
enhance quality and efficiencies and move the business forward.
Visiting suppliers and other sites to understand capabilities and
- Defining and identifying automation opportunities for existing
and new processes. - Being a champion for automation throughout the
- Determining necessary improvements to the plant processes by
running trials and interpreting results to drive improvements in
quality, production rates, and production costs.
- Defining process and equipment requirements for new products
and plant expansions.
- Developing equipment specifications and commissioning plans,
ensuring that the equipment is safe and meets the needs of
- Trouble shooting equipment and developing permanent solutions
to address recurring issues.
- Supporting production engineers, maintenance, and other plant
functions when needed.What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required
- Minimum 3 years of production and project related experience
with automated processes for discrete manufacturing required.
- Self-starter; willingness to be hands-on with projects and
drive them from imagination to implementation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, effectively prioritize
workload and be committed to continuous process improvement
- Desire to start-up new equipment/processes and train others to
ensure process run properly.
- Excellent technical and engineering skills, written and verbal
communication skills including leading group
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of
- Understanding of safety and environmental regulations.
- Travel based on project schedules and needed vendor visits;
normally 0-15% travel.
- Relocation assistance is available for this position.
- This role is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. The
successful candidate -must not now, or in the future, require
sponsorship to work in the US.IND123Ingevity is a company made up
of extraordinary people of every race, religion and background, all
worthy of the same dignity. Our differences are one of our great
strengths. Join us in building a culture of increasing diversity
and respect - a culture where everyone belongs.Ingevity is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.Recruiting
Agencies: Ingevity does not accept unsolicited resumes and
therefore, will not be responsible for any fees associated with
unsolicited resumes. -
Keywords: Ingevity, Augusta , Process/Project Engineer, Engineering , Davisboro, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!