Incident Management Analyst
Posted on: May 9, 2020
SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented
Incident Management Analyst to join our team in Augusta, GA.
- In this role you will work diligently to identify and resolve
Major Incidents by coordinating the appropriate team to restore
failed IT Services as quickly as possible, using defined escalation
paths on restoring services within designated SLA requirements.
- You will be expected to help drive decision making for incident
resolution and minimizing impact to the business, serve as an
escalation point for the Service Center Level 1&2 Agents,
helping to research and resolve complex end-user trouble tickets,
document and track all major incidents through the problem
- Review current processes on a monthly basis to identify
- Candidate should have functional knowledge of hardware,
applications, databases and potential dependencies, a passion for
learning new technologies and a genuine desire to help people.
- Position requires that you are a self-starter with strong
troubleshooting skills who will use available resources to research
answers to help your customers.
- You will be expected to become an expert user of our software
applications and develop the capability to identify and resolve a
wide variety of information technology issues.
- You will work closely with a supportive and talented team of IT
- Providing team coverage throughout extended hours of operation,
including weekends (As needed on a rotational basis of early, late,
and weekend shifts shared with the Incident Management team)
- Lead efforts to resolve major incidents in a timely and
- Remain engaged in the ongoing process of investigating,
troubleshooting, and providing resolution to technical issues,
ensuring senior leadership is aware of activities being carried out
by the teams.
- Uses expertise in customer service, IT Service Management, and
technical knowledge gained from prior experience to resolve issues
surrounding installation, usage, and training on software and/or
- Utilize comprehensive understanding of the applications and
infrastructure within the environment and how they impact customers
and relative lines of business.
- Acquire and leverage a full understanding of Service Level
Agreements and operating protocols applicable to SAIC, its clients
and their support partners
- Analyze trends and problems to identify, diagnose, and prevent
possible Major Incidents
- Coordinate major incident bridges, ensuring the priority always
remains with issue resolution and follow up to ensure that Major
Incident activities are completed.
- Timely and accurate completion of Incident records; including
thorough documentation of timeline of events, outcomes and next
- Ensure effective communication towards fellow team members in
terms of daily team work, sharing information, sharing
- Proactively and continuously inform client on the progress of
the submitted request and that client relationship is developed and
- Establish continuous process improvement where the process
performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies,
procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where
- Participate in cross-functional post incident process reviews
to ensure continuous improvement of operations and execution.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
HS degree and a minimum of 3 years' related experience.
Ability to obtain a Security+ (CE) certification within 3 months of
Ability to obtain a DOD issued Secret Clearance required
- Works well under pressure and can meet deadlines; Ability to
demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of
- Has a passion for service improvement; Demonstrates strong
problem solving, collaboration, and conflict management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced
- Has strong administrative, reporting and organizational skills;
has strong project delivery skills.
- Exhibits excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Service Desk ticketing system (Remedy/Service
- Proven troubleshooting skills within a support environment
including a strong sense of commitment and drive towards incident
- Advanced knowledge of Incident, Change, and Problem
- Understanding of foundational IT technical issues and
- Excellent independent judgment: excellent creative and
high-level analysis skills
- Knowledge of Contact Center and corporate tool sets for
- Strong overall knowledge of customer care business and best
Keywords: SAIC, Augusta , Incident Management Analyst, Executive , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!