Property Manager - River Island (North Augusta Area)
Company: RKW Residential
Posted on: May 6, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following but
are not limited to the job specifications contained herein.
Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may
be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
- Generate revenue for community and handle resident
- Ensure property is rented to fullest capacity.
- Maintain community appearance and ensure repairs are noted and
completed on timely basis. This requires regular community
inspections and tours.
- Have strong building infrastructure knowledge
- Demonstrate best-in-class customer service skills
- Utilize marketing strategies to secure traffic (competitive
rental rates, promotions, locators, etc.).
- Confirm that leasing staff techniques are effective in
- Ensure deposits, rental payments and late/check charges are
collected on timely basis.
- Deal with resident complaints, concerns, and requests on timely
basis to ensure resident satisfaction with management.
- Develop and/or implement resident retention programs (resident
functions, special promotions, monthly newsletters, etc.).
- Consistently enforce community and company policies. Community
- Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria.
- Tour community and target apartment. Highlight amenities (pool,
clubroom, etc.) and close the sale.
- Process applications for approvals (i.e., credit check, rental
history, etc.) and type leases. Follow-up with applicant regarding
- Follow-up on prospects unable to close (phone calls, "thank
you" notes, etc.).
- Secure new residents signature(s) on appropriate paperwork
prior to move-in. Orients new resident(s) to community (turns over
keys, reviews community rules, regulations and procedures, point
out mail boxes and review amenities, etc.).
- Monitor apartments up for renewal, send notices, and secure
renewal. Financial Management and General Administration
- Prepare annual budgets and income projections in a timely and
- Maintain accurate records of all community transactions and
submit on timely basis (rent rolls, delinquency reports,
- Collect and post rent (when applicable). Maintain accurate and
up-to-date property accounting and collection records.
- Plan for and utilize community resources, equipment and
supplies economically (obtain bids/pricing from vendors, suppliers
and contractors, deal with inadequate service, etc.).
- Ensure all administrative paperwork is accurate, complete, and
submitted on a timely basis.
- Prepare and/or implement procedures and systems within company
guidelines to ensure orderly, efficient workflow.
- Continually monitor and analyze traffic logs, conversion
ratios, budget guidelines, renewal information, marketing data,
etc., to be able to give up-to-date and proper information when
requested by others.
- Ensure distribution of all company or community-issued notices
(bad weather, emergency, etc.).
- Give direction to and/or monitor maintenance, construction,
and/or rehabilitation activities to ensure quality and expediency
(Supervise apartments to ensure Service Requests for make-readies
are completed and timely, etc.).
- Ensure proper response and handling of all community
emergencies with staff, residents, buildings, etc. within company
guidelines to minimize liabilities (criminal activity on community,
employee/resident injuries, fires, floods, freezes, etc.).
- Process A/P invoices, handle petty cash and all funds.Personnel
- Use consistent effective techniques and company directives to
hire, orient, and train new personnel.
- Ensure effectiveness of staff through ongoing training,
coaching, counseling, and guidance.
- Complete weekly/daily office staff schedules and assignments.
With input from the Community Service (Maintenance) schedule
maintenance staff and oversee assignments. Monitor progress of work
- Deal effectively, consistently, and on a timely basis with
performance problems. Document adequately, communicate situation
with Regional Manager, Human Resources, and terminate appropriately
- Promote harmony and quality job performance of staff through
support, effective leadership, and positive reinforcement.
- Ensure all administrative functions pertaining to personnel are
processed on a timely basis (i.e., performance evaluations, salary
reviews, time sheets, change of status forms, etc.).
- Ensure staff compliance and consistency with company policies
and procedures, industry regulations, safety practices,
etc.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Directly supervises employees in
the department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in
accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required.EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: 3 to 4 years related
experience and/or training. MUST HAVE LEASE UP EXPERIENCE.COMPUTER
SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
knowledge of Accounting software (RealPage/OneSite); Contact
Management systems; Human Resource systems; Internet software;
Payroll systems; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software
and Word Processing software.PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.- Some
lifting; typically 25lbs. or less.- Ability to climb up to four
flights of stairs to access units.- Ability to walk several acres
to tour the community.- Ability to stand for long periods.- Ability
to sit at a desk for long periods.WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather);
working near moving mechanical parts; outdoor weather conditions;
extreme cold (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather).
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- This is a drug-free workplace.#CB
Keywords: RKW Residential, Augusta , Property Manager - River Island (North Augusta Area), Executive , Evans, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!