Project Manager (G)
Company: TDX Holdings
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Project Manager (G)
Sand Point Services, LLC
Sand Point Services, LLC (SPS) is a full-service General Contractor
that specializes in design-build and general construction,
providing a wide range of construction services to government and
At SPS, we believe our team members are our greatest assist. We
proudly serve our military and other federal clients in locations
throughout the United States, and we take great pride in applying
best practices to every task at every stage of every project.
Headquartered in Anchorage, Alaska, we have satellite offices in
NJ, DE, GA, NC, SC and WA.
Our Team strives to consistently operate with the highest level of
integrity and professionalism to foster our client relationships
and to provide outstanding opportunities for internal employee
growth. Our unified approach to ethics and compliance, allows our
employees to focus on delivering high quality services across the
Directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority within
areas of assigned responsibility for planning, organization,
control, integration, and completion of assigned projects between
all disciplines and all other project participants. Work is
performed under minimum supervision; consultation with General
Manager only for initial job assignment and where departure from
standard practices involved. Responsible for project
superintendence, management of field personnel and subcontractors,
quality control compliance and documentation with project plans and
specifications. Ensure customer requirements are met with
consistency resulting in customer satisfaction. On each assigned
project, establish expectations for quality workmanship, safety and
professionalism, and ensure quality standards are upheld. Every
project is to be completed in accordance with the project plans and
specifications, on schedule and under budget.
Works with company staff to support goals and objectives. Supports
"team" concept and actively promotes and demonstrates best
business, communications, and ethical practices in support of the
company and fellow employees.
Sets the example for professionalism and ethical practices.
Provides on-site leadership to supporting company staff and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall contract management and
performance. Set the example for all project personnel and ensure
all work is performed in accordance with contract plans and
- Responsibly delegate appropriate responsibilities and duties to
supporting staff, to include Assistant PM, Site Superintendent,
Quality Control Manager and Site Safety & Health Officer.
- Ensure that subcontractors thoroughly understand contract plans
and specifications. Manage all subcontractor involvement in the
project. Identify potential conflicts or problems before they
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordinating the
technical aspects of projects.
- Manage all assigned subcontracts and ensure contract
- Preparation and ongoing management of overall Project Schedules
including monthly updates and contemporaneous analysis of fragnet
at all project changes.
- Recommend value engineering and other contract modifications,
adjustments, to increase overall quality, efficiency and
- Anticipates potential schedule delays. Plan, communicate, and
implement alternative actions.
- Respond to off-duty calls to meet priority or emergency work
- Examine subcontractor means and methods, material delivery
schedules and identify constraints.
- Review change order requests from vendors and subcontractors,
fully establish entitlement, and ensure it conforms to all contract
- Serve as the Government's central point of contract for the
day-to-day operations. Document all communications. Track all
facets of project progress to include schedule, budget,
Modifications and Change Orders, and reporting /deliverables
- Meet or otherwise communicate with each customer on a regular
basis to ensure that customer expectations are being met or
exceeded. Communicate early, communicate often.
- Conducts weekly Subcontractor meetings to review project
- Participate in Home Office and field meetings with project team
members. Participate in strategic planning when requested.
- Prepares daily reports, weekly progress, monthly status and
final project documentation. Document all communications with the
- Ensure QC testing and reporting requirements are followed, and
- Track and report all associated project revenue, costs, and
profits. Prepare and submit monthly CTC reports to senior
- Prepare, submit, and track monthly invoices to the client.
Communicate with the client re payment irregularities.
- Review and ensure Subcontractor / Vendor invoice accuracy and
submit same to Finance for processing only after progress work has
been satisfactorily completed. Coordinate with Finance as
- Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge of all contract
plans, schedules, and specifications. Maintain a current file of
all contract documents.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable FAR clauses.
- Develop an understanding of the company's subcontracting
process and ensure all interactions with subs complies with
established processes and procedures.
- Champion safety and ensure compliance with all safety
- Monitor work performed; analyze performance and establish
corrective actions and controls.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- 4-year college degree in Engineering, Architecture or
Construction Management, minimum 5 years' experience or 10 years
equivalent experience in lieu of a 4-year degree.
- S. government contracting experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' project management experience including
construction project leadership, organization, management,
administration, as well as managing complex operations supporting
multiple government or commercial customers.
- Design Build experience preferred.
- Must have management experience and ability to effectively
organize and direct a multi-functional activity including planning,
procedure development and resource management.
- Current safety credentials to include OSHA 30 or USACE EM
385-1-1 and first Aid/CPR preferred
- Current QCM certification issued by Associated General
Contractors (AGC) preferred.
- Broad knowledge in construction methods, practices, schedules,
logistics and budgets.
- Ability to work extended work schedules as required supporting
the project execution plans and schedules.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and
- Proficiency in P6 preferred.
- A valid drivers' license issued by state of residence and in
good standing and able to obtain and maintain a Government driver's
license. Must not have a DUI or reckless driving history in the
past ten years.
- Will be required to pass facility security clearance
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following competencies to perform the essential functions of
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely
manner; gathering and analyzing information skillfully to develop
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills - Write and verbalize
clearly, informatively and effectively, able to read and interpret
- Diversity - Respectful and sensitivity to cultural differences.
Promote a harassment-free environment. Build a diverse
- Ethics - Work with integrity and ethically; upholding
- Strategic Thinking - Develop strategies to achieve
organizational goals. Analyze market and competition, identifying
external threats and opportunities and adapt strategy to changing
- Professionalism -Treat others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position, accepting responsibility
for own actions and follow through on commitments.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity, meeting
challenges with resourcefulness. Generate suggestions for improving
work, develop innovative approaches and ideas. Consistently provide
solutions to challenges. Notes
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by this employee. This employee will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
duties requested by their supervisor. The statements herein
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by the employee in this position. These statements are
not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Furthermore, these statements do not establish a contract for
employment and are subject to change at the discretion of
Tanadgusix Corporation (TDX) and its subsidiaries.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Shareholder Preference
SPS is a subsidiary of TDX and is an Equal Employment Opportunity
and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation..... click apply for full
Keywords: TDX Holdings, Augusta , Project Manager (G), Executive , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!