Regional Property Manager
Company: DASMEN Residential
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Regional Property ManagerDASMEN Residential is seeking a highly
enthusiastic and driven Regional Property Manager to oversee
properties in Augusta, GA. The RM will assist in the creation and
execution of company policies and procedures related to property
management and will be responsible for recruitment, training,
development, and management of Property Managers.
This position works closely with the CEO and executive
Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Establishes and coordinates a communication system to manage
transactions and activities among Property Managers and the
- Performs daily site visits to ensure day-to-day activities are
- Hires, trains, supervises and develops employees under
supervision in accordance with company policies and
- Delivers performance evaluations for supervised employees.
- Monitors, assists, and makes recommendations to improve
marketing activities, reviews occupancy status, and recommends rent
- Reviews and prepares weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Reviews and audits property administrative, accounting, and
maintenance areas to ensure compliance with established policies
- Resolves resident-related issues in a timely manner, with tact
and excellent customer service.
- Inspects properties to ensure the highest standards of
cleanliness and functionality are maintained, and evaluates
maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping to ensure efficiency.
- Reviews and approves expenditures within specified budgetary
- Negotiates and/or evaluates contracts and makes
- Establishes or revises property management forms, reports, and
- Fully responsible for Property goals and held accountable for
property performance month-to-month.
- Engaging, positive personality, upbeat and optimistic.
- Previous management experience required.
- At least 3 years of Property Manager experience required, no
exceptionsWhy You Should Work for DASMEN:
- Competitive salary & high bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Generous vacation and sick leave policy
- Extensive Paid Holidays
- Employee recognition and awards
- Free life insurance
- Short term disability
- Company-wide events
- A work family you can always rely on
- Employee Mentorship program
- Reimbursement program for industry schooling
- Employee housing discount
- Awarded Best Places to Work by multiple organizations
- Associate referral bonus
- Paid maternal and paternal leave
- Ongoing training
- Internal growth opportunitiesDMR123
Keywords: DASMEN Residential, Augusta , Regional Property Manager, Executive , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!