Kitchen Manager at Oliviana Bar Italiano & Pizzeri
Company: Oliviana Bar Italiano & Pizzeria
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionOliviana Bar Italiano & Pizzeria in Augusta, GA
is looking for one kitchen manager to join our team. We are located
on 399 Highland Ave. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter,
ambitious, and hard-working.Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and
served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking
and serving standards.
- Make employment and termination decisions including
interviewing, hiring, evaluating and disciplining kitchen personnel
- Provide orientation of company and department rules, policies
and procedures and oversee training of new kitchen employees.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent
working condition through personal inspection and by following the
restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are ordered according to predetermined
product specifications and received in correct unit count and
condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the
restaurant's receiving policies and procedures.
- Control food cost and usage by following proper requisition of
products from storage areas, product storage procedures, standard
recipes and waste control procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee
performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity
while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed
and labor cost objectives are met.We look forward to hearing from
Keywords: Oliviana Bar Italiano & Pizzeria, Augusta , Kitchen Manager at Oliviana Bar Italiano & Pizzeri, Executive , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!