Construction Project Manager
Company: Sirius Staffing
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Sirius Staffing is seeking a Construction Project Manager for an
opportunity located in Augusta, GA. This is a long-term contract
opportunity that is expected to last into 2024. Please see below
for more details!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall contract management and
performance. Set the example for all project personnel and ensure
all work is performed in accordance with contract plans and
- Responsibly delegate appropriate responsibilities and duties to
supporting staff, to include Assistant PM, Site Superintendent,
Quality Control Manager and Site Safety & Health Officer.
- Ensure that subcontractors thoroughly understand contract plans
and specifications. Manage all subcontractor involvement in the
project. Identify potential conflicts or problems before they
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordinating the
technical aspects of projects.
- Manage all assigned subcontracts and ensure contract
- Preparation and ongoing management of overall Project Schedules
including monthly updates and contemporaneous analysis of -fragnet
-at all project changes. - -
- Recommend value engineering and other contract modifications,
adjustments, to increase overall quality, -efficiency -and
- Anticipates potential schedule delays. - -Plan, communicate,
and implement alternative actions.
- Respond to off-duty calls to meet priority or emergency work
- Examine subcontractor means and methods, material delivery
schedules and identify constraints.
- Review change order requests from vendors and subcontractors,
fully establish entitlement, and ensure it conforms to all contract
- Serve as the Government's central point of contract for the
day-to-day operations. Document all communications. - -Track all
facets of project progress to include schedule, budget,
Modifications and Change Orders, and reporting /deliverables
- Meet or otherwise communicate with each customer on a regular
basis to ensure that customer expectations are being met or
exceeded. Communicate early, communicate often.
- Conducts weekly Subcontractor meetings to review project
- Participate in Home Office and field meetings with project team
members. Participate in strategic planning when requested.
- Prepares daily reports, weekly progress, monthly -status -and
final project documentation. - -Document all communications with
- Ensure QC testing and reporting requirements are followed, and
- Track and report all associated project revenue, costs, and
profits. - -Prepare and submit monthly CTC reports to senior
- Prepare, submit, and track monthly invoices to the client. -
-Communicate with the client re payment irregularities.
- Review and ensure Subcontractor / Vendor invoice accuracy and
submit same to Finance for processing only after progress work has
been satisfactorily completed. - -Coordinate with Finance as
- Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge of all contract
plans, schedules, and specifications. - -Maintain a current file of
all contract documents.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable FAR clauses.
- Develop an understanding of the company's subcontracting
process and ensure all interactions with subs complies with
established processes and procedures.
- Champion safety and ensure compliance with all safety
- Monitor work performed; analyze performance and establish
corrective actions and controls.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business
- 4-year college degree in Engineering, Architecture or
- Minimum 5 years' experience or 10 years equivalent experience
in lieu of a 4-year degree.
- U.S. government contracting experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' project management experience including
construction project leadership, organization, management,
administration, as well as managing complex operations supporting
multiple government or commercial customers.
- Design Build experience preferred.
- Must have management experience and ability to effectively
organize and direct a multi-functional activity including planning,
procedure development and resource management.
- Current safety credentials to include OSHA 30 or USACE EM
385-1-1 and first Aid/CPR preferred
- Current QCM certification issued by Associated General
Contractors (AGC) preferred.
- Broad knowledge in construction methods, practices, schedules,
logistics and budgets.
- Ability to work extended work schedules as required supporting
the project execution plans and schedules.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and
- Proficiency in P6 preferred.
- A valid drivers' license issued by state of residence and in
good standing and able to obtain and maintain a government driver's
license. Must not have a DUI or reckless driving history in the
past ten years.
- Will be required to pass facility security clearance
Sirius Staffing Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national
origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran
status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Sirius Staffing, Augusta , Construction Project Manager, Executive , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!