Technical Project Manager
Company: Rfa Engineering
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionRFA Engineering(www.rfamec.com)islooking for a
growth-oriented candidatesthat want to join our team at our
customer's facility in Augusta, GA. As a member of our team, the
selected candidates will work with our engineering staff and John
Deere's staffto support the development of Turf & Utility
Equipment.This is a full time position with a full benefit package
listed below, that is indefinite in duration with theopportunityof
professional growth, direct hire by our customer, and additional
opportunities within our own organization.Job Description
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure
that the project deliverables are met.
- Monitor/Control project schedule and costs.
- Review, understand, and interpret specifications.
- Lead and oversee Design, Engineering, Procurement, and
- Work on new product development and current product
improvements with partner suppliers.
- Provide technical guidance and problem resolution.
- Coordinate material purchasing requirements, develop
requisitions, oversee vendor progress.
- Follow company procedures with regards to process &
- Work daily with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, supply
management, business managers, project managers, pricing,
marketing, customer support, suppliers and dealers.
- Mentor engineers from project initiation to completion.
- Manage multiple partner relationships.Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 2-5years project management experience, preferably in a
- Managed multiple and/or medium projects.
- Management level communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Desire a mechanical aptitude through employment, personal
experience, or education, including machinery operation,
maintenance, repair, metal fabrication, and other hands on'
- Candidates must have excellent communication, teamwork, and
- Previous design experience or knowledge of off-road equipment
is a plus.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.Why work for
About RFA EngineeringRFA Engineering has provided machine design
and engineering services to industry leading customers since 1943.
Our primary focus is project based product development of off
highway equipment including agricultural, construction, mining,
recreational, industrial, and special machines. Our work includes
concept development, product design, documentation,
problem-solving, simulation, optimization, and testing of
components, systems and complete machines. Our engineering staff is
located both at our Engineering Center nearMinneapolis, and at
numerous customer sites throughout the U.S.
We Offer CompetitiveBenefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent
- Extra Time Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Education AssistanceEqual Opportunity and Veteran
FriendlyPowered by JazzHRqpIL0T5pFNby Jobble
Keywords: Rfa Engineering, Augusta , Technical Project Manager, Executive , Grovetown, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!