Registered Nurse (RN) Orthopedics PRN
Company: Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Posted on: September 7, 2020
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Be part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life
above all else. Join the nation's largest provider of healthcare
services as an Orthopedic PRN RN.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee stock purchase program
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Flex spending
- Paid Family Leave
- Employee discount programAt Doctors Hospital of Augusta, you'll
find that caring extends to both our patients and our people. We
are committed to each other because when we join together, our
patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. We
are currently looking for a compassionate and dedicated RN to join
our Orthopedic unit.
We are looking for a compassionate and reliable registered nurse to
provide care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering adults
in our patient centered care model. In this role, you will be
required to make clinical assessments of situations and manage
treatment autonomously. Our team is amazing, we consider ourselves
a family who work hard to support each other and we are looking for
someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. If that
is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
- You will provide general nursing care to patients having
Orthopedic and spine surgery including but not limited to joint
replacement, spinal fusions, laminectomies, etc.
- You will administer prescribed treatments and medications in
accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- You will prepare equipment and aid physician during treatments
and examinations of patients.
- You will observe patient, record significant conditions and
reactions, and notify supervisor or physician of patient s
condition and reaction to drugs, treatments and significant
- You will take temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other
vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition
- You will prepare suite for dialysis patients, prepare machines
and RO for treatments, prepare off suite rooms for dialysis
- You may make beds, bathe and feed patients.
- You may serve as leader for the group of personnel rendering
nursing care to a number of patients.Qualifications
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school ofNursing:
Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the statewhich you
practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or AmericanRed Cross
Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: hospice, intensive care, nurse, nurse rn,
psychiatric, registed, staff nurse, surgery, transitional,
Keywords: Doctors Hospital of Augusta, Augusta , Registered Nurse (RN) Orthopedics PRN, Healthcare , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!