TEMP/TRAVEL - Speech Language Pathologist needed for school district near Aiken, SC
Company: CareStaff Partners
Posted on: November 19, 2021
CareStaff Partners is currently interviewing Speech Language
Pathologists for a contract position at a School District near
Aiken, SC beginning September 2021.
- Student Population: Elementary & K-12
- Hours Per Week: 30-40 Job Duties and Role Responsibilities: As
a School Speech Language Pathologist, you will assess, diagnose,
and treat articulation, language, fluency, and voice disorders in
elementary aged children. The Speech-Language Pathologist will also
develop IEP goals to help the students gain necessary speech skills
as well as report progress and status to parents and the school.
Other job duties for a School Speech-Language Pathologist may
- Conduct screenings, initial evaluations, and triennial
- Provide services on an individual, small-group, or classroom
basis to elementary school students in the Resources and Life
- Collaborate with and train other professionals and parents to
facilitate students' academic, communication, and social skills in
an educational environment.
- Serve on program planning and teacher assistance teams.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and attend the
- Provide education to families about speech and language
development and how to help their children at home.
- Serve as a consultant to other educators and related
professionals. The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual
goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You
and Your Family!
- Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
- Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical Insurance - Multiple Coverage
Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all
solution when it comes to your well-being
- Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life
Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Paid Referral Bonuses
Keywords: CareStaff Partners, Augusta , TEMP/TRAVEL - Speech Language Pathologist needed for school district near Aiken, SC, Healthcare , Aiken, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!