Unit Coordinator Licensed Nurse LVN LPN Test
Company: Azalea Health and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Summary/ObjectiveProvide and coordinate clinical services for
residents/patients in the various units. Collaborate with other
members of the interdisciplinary team in the planning and oversight
of resident care activities.Essential Functions
- Evaluate the systems which facilitate the delivery of quality
- Collaborate with the Social Worker on the resolution of issues
and concerns associated with resident/patient care including family
- Implement and evaluate all nursing procedures and systems
relative to unit programming.
- Perform nursing evaluations regarding the health status of the
- Coordinate findings of evaluations with the Registered
Nurse/Director of Nursing.
- Develop a plan of care and implements nursing care based on
assessment, in coordination with the Registered Nurse/Director of
- Provide health education to patients and their families.
- Participate in quality assurance activities.
- Adhere to scope of practice limitations based on
- Complete required forms and documents in accordance with center
policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Will perform general nursing duties in cases of emergency or
- May function as Specialty Unit Coordinator, such as Life
Engagement unit, in which case additional duties may be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Required Education and
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in long term health
- Previous Management experience preferred.Supervisory
ResponsibilitySupervise nursing care provided by LVNs, LPNs, CNA'S
and others for whom they are administratively or professionally
responsible. Coordinate with the Director of Nursing to support the
supervision of professional staff.Physical DemandsMay be required
to respond to critical issues on a 24/7 basis. Employee is
frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach
with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee will
occasionally assist to lift and / or transfer patients weighing
between 100 to 250 pounds. Employee is occasionally exposed to
blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic
or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: Azalea Health and Rehabilitation Center, Augusta , Unit Coordinator Licensed Nurse LVN LPN Test, Healthcare , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!