Company: Medical Services Of America
Posted on: January 13, 2022
MSA Hospice, a proud member of the Medical Services of America,
Inc. family, currently seeks an experienced Full-Time Hospice Aide
(CNA) for our Hospice patients in Augusta, GA. The CNA works under
the general direction of the Registered Nurse/Case Manager and
Clinical Manager to provide personal care services to maximize the
comfort and health of patients and their families. Essential duties
and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Personal care services - reading and recording temperature,
pulse and respiration, maintaining a clean and safe environment,
assisting with bodily and oral hygiene, etc.
- Applies safety principles and proper body mechanics when
dealing with mobility of client.
- Prepares and provides adequate nutrition and fluid intake.
- Observes, reports and documents changes in client status.
Understands basic elements of body functioning and reports changes
in client body functions as indicated.
- Able to recognize emergency situations and implement
appropriate emergency procedures when indicated.Job Requirements
- Successful completion of a accredited/certified registered
- Minimum of one year experience in direct patient care.
- Hospice nursing experience strongly preferred.MSA offers
competitive pay and excellent benefits:
- Generous paid time off
- Medical/Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance and other
benefits (STD, LTD, Accident & Sickness, additional life insurance,
- Company paid employee life insurance
- 401(k) retirement with a generous company match
- Opportunities for advancement
- Many other great benefitsMSA is an Equal Opportunity Employerby
Keywords: Medical Services Of America, Augusta , Hospice Aide, Healthcare , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!