Occupational Therapist (OT) - Home Health - PRN
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the
connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as
your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass
Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked
as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our
philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our
commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all
while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and
- Encompass Healths enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Subject To Employee Eligibility, Some Benefits, Tools, And
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage
lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Our Occupational Therapists help patients who have debilitating
conditions improve the functions of performing everyday tasks in
the home. Occupational therapists use treatments to develop the
daily living skills of their patients, the basic motor functions of
patients as well as to compensate for any loss of function that may
have occurred with the patient.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of Occupational
Therapy and licensed as an Occupational Therapist/OT in the state
in which he/she currently practices.
- A minimum of one-year experience is preferred, but can be less
with Regional Vice President and/or Regional Director of Therapy
Services approval based on prior experience setting.
- Medicare home health experience is preferred.by Jobble
Keywords: Encompass Health, Augusta , Occupational Therapist (OT) - Home Health - PRN, Healthcare , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!