Certified Nursing Assistant - PRN
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionJoin one of the first companies in the country to
commit to a vaccinated workplace. Are you vaccinated against
COVID-19? Come to PruittHealth, where your health and safety are
top priority. -Position: -Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - -Home
Health Aide, PRN/Part Time -Locations: Aiken, Edgefield/Saulda,
Allendale, Barnwell, Bamberg - - -***Pay advanced options
-available*** -JOB PURPOSE: - - -Assist the patient and patient
caregiver with personal hygiene needs to increase the level of
comfort of the patient. -KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide optimal comfort care, dignity and privacy for the
patient. - -
- Obtain vital signs of patients as assigned.
- Follow procedures for handling medical emergencies or other
incidents that affect the delivery of service.
- Report patient progress and problems to supervisory
- Observe and report any changes in condition, including skin
- Provide comfort care related to turning and positioning.
- Maintain a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the
- Assist with meal preparation and related tasks.
- Assist with patient transfer, ambulation and exercise of
- Provide personal hygiene to patients, including bathing,
shaving, oral hygiene, skin care, dressing, toileting, and hair
- Coordinate care with the RN Care Manager and/or Clinical
- Maintain accurate and current records of visits. - - -
-QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Certificate of completion of a state recognized Home Care Aide
Training Program and supervised clinical practice.MINIMUM
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: -
- One (1) years of experience working with adults in a healthcare
setting.MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW: - - - -
- Current registration in the state Nurse Aide Registry as a
Certified Nurse Aide in state of practice. -
- Current CPR certification. - -
- Valid driver's license and automobile liability insurance. -
-ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
- Home care experience is desirable. - -KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,
- Attend a minimum of 12 hours of annual in-service education and
provide documentation to the agency.
- Attend team meetings and staff development in-services.
- Communicate well with patients/clients and family members.
-Provide a warm and friendly greeting and an approachable attitude
to families, visitors, and patients/residents/clients. Respond to
expressed concerns with a helpful, caring demeanor. Answer
questions in a professional manner.
- Respond to change productively, and handle additional projects
as assigned. -
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and any
subsequently required reports.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to
keep abreast of changes in the field. Maintain current
license/certification as required.
- Honor patients/residents' rights to fair and equitable
treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and
civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational
hazards, including exposure to blood and body fluids, as
- Follow established safety regulations, including fire
protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control,
- Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks
and/or working with equipment. -PruittHealth is an innovative,
family-owned organization. We're committed to providing exceptional
care across a wide spectrum of services, including skilled nursing
care, assisted and independent living, home health care, hospice
care, rehabilitation, pharmacy and infusion services, and more. - -
- -As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran
status. - - -#VW1 - - -Job: NursingPrimary Location: South
Carolina-AikenSchedule: PRNShift: 1st ShiftJob Posting: Jun 11,
2021, 7:33:05 PM
Keywords: PruittHealth, Augusta , Certified Nursing Assistant - PRN, Healthcare , Aiken, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!