Certified Nursing Assistant - PRN
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Certified Nursing Assistant - PRN - 2106548Description
Join one of the first companies in the country to commit to a
vaccinated workplace. Are you vaccinated against COVID-19? Come to
PruittHealth, where your health and safety are top priority.
Position: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Home Health Aide,
PRN/Part TimeLocations: Aiken, Edgefield/Saulda, Allendale,
***Pay advanced options available***
Assist the patient and patient caregiver with personal hygiene
needs to increase the level of comfort of the patient.
- Provide optimal comfort care, dignity and privacy for the
- Obtain vital signs of patients as assigned.
- Follow procedures for handling medical emergencies or other
incidents that affect the delivery of service.
- Report patient progress and problems to supervisory
- Observe and report any changes in condition, including skin
- Provide comfort care related to turning and positioning.
- Maintain a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the
- Assist with meal preparation and related tasks.
- Assist with patient transfer, ambulation and exercise of
- Provide personal hygiene to patients, including bathing,
shaving, oral hygiene, skin care, dressing, toileting, and hair
- Coordinate care with the RN Care Manager and/or Clinical
- Maintain accurate and current records of visits.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Certificate of completion of a state recognized Home Care Aide
Training Program and supervised clinical practice.MINIMUM
- One (1) years of experience working with adults in a healthcare
setting.MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
- Current registration in the state Nurse Aide Registry as a
Certified Nurse Aide in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Valid driver's license and automobile liability
insurance.ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
- Home care experience is desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Attend a minimum of 12 hours of annual in-service education and
provide documentation to the agency.
- Attend team meetings and staff development in-services.
- Communicate well with patients/clients and family members.
Provide a warm and friendly greeting and an approachable attitude
to families, visitors, and patients/residents/clients. Respond to
expressed concerns with a helpful, caring demeanor. Answer
questions in a professional manner.
- Respond to change productively, and handle additional projects
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and any
subsequently required reports.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to
keep abreast of changes in the field. Maintain current
license/certification as required.
- Honor patients/residents' rights to fair and equitable
treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and
civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational
hazards, including exposure to blood and body fluids, as
- Follow established safety regulations, including fire
protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control,
- Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks
and/or working with equipment.
PruittHealth is an innovative, family-owned organization. We're
committed to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of
services, including skilled nursing care, assisted and independent
living, home health care, hospice care, rehabilitation, pharmacy
and infusion services, and more.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran
Job: NursingPrimary Location: South Carolina-AikenOther Locations:
South Carolina-Barnwell, South Carolina-AllendaleSchedule:
PRN:Shift:1st ShiftJob Posting: Jun 11, 2021, 2:33:05 PMWork
Locations: PruittHealth @ Home - Aiken 30 Physician Drive Aiken
Keywords: Pruitthealth, Augusta , Certified Nursing Assistant - PRN, Healthcare , Aiken, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!