Physician / Surgery
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Highly successful, large private practice is seeking an
orthopaedic foot and ankle surgeon to join their practice in
Augusta, GA & satellite office.
- Incoming orthopaedic surgeon is required to take general
- Practice call is rotated and ER call coverage is combined with
another orthopaedic group
- Fellowship trained in orthopaedic foot and
- Employment opportunity through a private practice; however,
Hospital will provide an income guarantee
- Relocation and sign on bonus available About Hospital:
- Committed to providing the highest level of quality care easily
accessible in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Hospital leads the way in Augusta with procedures in robotic
surgery and advanced orthopedic services and emergency care that is
second to none.
- Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an
Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- The first hospital in the area to be designated a Center of
Excellence in Women s Health Surgery
- Recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia
placed in the Chairman s Category.
- Home to the largest inpatient burn center in the United States
About Augusta, GA: Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River,
Georgia s second largest city offers its visitors and residents a
traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living -
arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine,
state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally
soak up the best of all worlds. APPLY NOW or TEXT Job to .
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Augusta , Physician / Surgery , Healthcare , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!