Trauma Surgery Opportunity in Augusta, GA
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Surgery Acute Care
Surgery Critical Care
Job Summary:Busy level II trauma center is seeking a trauma surgeon
to join their team in Augusta, GA at Doctors Hospital.
- Board certified or board eligible
- Fellowship trained in trauma or surgical critical care
- Need to have a Georgia State License or have the ability to
obtain a Georgia State License
- Staffed 24/7 with board certified trauma surgeons
- No call required
- Employment position through HCA Healthcare
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Doctors Hospital of Augusta:
- A full service, 354-bed acute care hospital where we provide
personalized care and are committed to the care and improvement of
- Leading the way in robotic surgery, advanced orthopedic
procedures, emergency care, and women's services, we have expert
physicians our patients can rely on, who are committed to excellent
outcomes in a safe environment.
- Recognized as one of America's 50 Best in Surgical Care in
2022, along with numerous other Healthgrades excellence awards,
demonstrating a culture of
- We are a Level II Trauma Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center,
certified in Primary Stroke Care, and the first in the area to be
designated a Center of Excellence in Women's Health Surgery.
- As the home of the largest burn center in the United States,
the Joseph M. Still Burn Center, we provide complex and
comprehensive burn and wound care for more than 3,000 patients from
across the country each year.
Augusta, Georgia is centrally located in the state and is known
worldwide as the home of the Masters Golf Tournament. Whether you
enjoy visiting museums, boating on the Savannah River, golfing,
shopping, or dining at one of Augusta's award-winning restaurants,
you are sure to find it here. If you're looking for a vacation or
short getaway, Augusta is within three hours of picturesque beaches
and mountains around the Southeast.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Augusta , Trauma Surgery Opportunity in Augusta, GA, Healthcare , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!