House Supervisor (RN) in Augusta, GA (RN )
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Augusta, Georgia. House
Supervisors (RN) for night shift, 3 12 hour shifts per week and
every other weekend. As House Supervisor you are directly
responsible to the Director of Nursing and Nurse Manager for
quality care to psychiatric patients, residents, family members and
all customer groups.
- Exercises independent judgment supervising the staff involved
in providing nursing care.
- Exercises oversight of clinical areas during after- hours.
- Works closely with all members of the treatment team and keeps
both the physicians, Administrator-On-Call (AOC) and DON informed
of issues that arise.
- Controls FTEs and arranges staffing for nursing units in
accordance with staffing grids, census and patient acuity.
- Responsible for supervising all nursing service staff and using
discretion, handles patient complaints.
- Works closely with admissions regarding patients being admitted
after hours and those being discharged.
- Oversees all codes and ensures proper documentation.
- 1 year psychiatric nursing experience at minimum.
- 1 year of management/ leadership experience preferred.
- Current license in good standing in the State of Georgia as a
- Bachelors degree or higher in Nursing preferred.
- Possess knowledge of ANA nursing standards and Federal and
State guidelines and regulatory agencies.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Accuracy in work performance and valuing of documentation are
- Must possess excellent supervisory and organization
- Must possess planning, organization, implementation and
- Must have the ability to motivate, evaluate and train
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Augusta , House Supervisor (RN) in Augusta, GA (RN ), Healthcare , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!