RN LVN MSW PT OT - Hospice - Transition Navigator
Company: Enhabit Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a
meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently
ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We're
committed to expanding what's possible for patient care in the
home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative
At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us. We not only
make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but
also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing
professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge
technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving
their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care
for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support
and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
* Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
* Continuing education opportunities
* Scholarship program for employees and their children
* Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
* Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision
coverage for full-time employees
* Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical
illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for
* Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
* Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
* Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all
* Incentivized bonus plan
The Transition Navigator represents the Agency in activities
involving professional contacts with patients/families, physicians,
hospitals/facilities, senior living communities, professional
associations, and similar health groups and institutions, to
apprise them of the availability of the Agency's Hospice services.
The Transition Navigator integrates clinical guidelines, protocols
and other metrics in development of transition plans that are
patient-centered, promoting quality and efficiency in the delivery
The Transition Navigator represents the Agency in external
transitional care activities, strategic relationships with health
systems, home health, hospitals and other inpatient facilities,
physicians and physician groups, and executive level opportunities.
The Transition Navigator will serve as a public awareness
representative for the Agency, and will be responsible for
education relative to Hospice services provided by the Agency. The
Transition Navigator will be responsible for monitoring execution
of transitional care services through ongoing quality assurance
visits with referral sources and other applicable entities. The
Transition Navigator will be responsible for meeting and/or
exceeding goals as set by their Hospice Division Manager with
approval from Senior Management.
Education, Skills & Experience (Essential)
* Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing or social
work and licensed in the state in which he/she currently
* Must demonstrate a strong understanding of customer & market
dynamics & requirements, and most importantly, demonstrate a strong
understanding of transitional care.
* Must have at least one-year experience in the Hospice
* Knowledge of Home Health is preferred.
* Must have excellent communication skills; ability to interact
well with a great diversity of individuals; ability to organize &
execute programs; be able to prioritize multiple tasks & deadlines
with minimal supervision.
* Must have a good understanding of the Federal, State, and local
laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a Hospice
* Goal driven, motivation for growth, territory management, strong
presentation skills, performance management, building
relationships, emphasizing excellence and results driven.
* Should have ability to work with outside and inside clients and
vendors, and ability to interact positively with all levels of
personnel across all functions.
* Should be self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
* Should be able to utilize reports and trends to support efforts
and to understand clinical status and progress as it pertains to
* Must possess a valid state driver's license and automobile
* Must be currently licensed in the State of employment if
* Automobile liability insurance as required by law
* Dependable transportation kept in good working condition
* Must be able to drive an automobile in a variety of weather
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We
work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful
manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports,
encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin,
military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other
protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the
special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Keywords: Enhabit Inc., Augusta , RN LVN MSW PT OT - Hospice - Transition Navigator, Healthcare , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!