Occupational Medicine position in Augusta, GA
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Occupational Medicine opening in Augusta, Georgia. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Occupational Medicine Opening in Augusta, GA**
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* 8AM- 4:30PM M-Fr Clinic Hours Call coverage for medical
* MRO Certified
* DOT medical examiner
* Knowledge of OSHA, CAOHC and NIOSH guidelines
* Independent medical examiner
* Experience with freestanding clinic and on site businesses
* Comfort overseeing PA/NP
* Opening 2 new practice locations Appling, GA and Graniteville,
* Strictly Occ. Med. (We have two dedicated RN Case Managers)
* Operates in a clinic, but will go out to several industries.
Will service multiple employers in the Central Savannah River Area.
We test simple blood and alcohol test, complete annual surveillance
county firefighters, pre-employment physicals, treatment acute and
follow up for work related industries, evaluations for return to
work and FIT for duty exams to name a few.
* Sign On Bonus Depending on experience / background and total comp
* Relocation/Moving Expenses Depending on distance from Augusta -
Expenses must qualify under IRS Publication 521
* Benefits: - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, 403b
* Vacation: Six weeks of absence per calendar year of which no less
than two weeks are for approved CME this is prorated to the extent
Physicians employment under the agreement is less than the full
* CME: Prorated for less than a full year of employment
* Years of experience Will consider a new or recent graduate and
those with experience.
* Salary Range Competitive - Depending on experience / background
consistent with MGMA benchmarks.
* Professional, comfortable with leadership role, excellent
communication skills particularly with business professionals,
ability to mentor clinical staff
* If relocating, we would like to understand the reason as the goal
is to hire someone who is committed to staying long term
The Augusta area straddles the Savannah River running between
Georgia and South Carolina. We are a two- to three-hour drive from
Atlanta, Charlotte, Savannah, Charleston, the Appalachian Mountains
and several popular beaches, including Hilton Head Island and
Myrtle Beach. The area boasts a warm climate, the Masters golf
tournament, the headquarters of the Professional Disc Gold
Association and a top-ranked course, the Forks Area Trail System
for hiking and mountain biking, excellent school systems, kayaking
and fishing on the Savannah River, a thriving equestrian community
with steeplechase and polo events, and low costs of living. The
metropolitan area includes Evans, which was named the best place in
America to live, and Aiken, SC.
Keyphrases: occupational medicine jobs, occupational health nurse
jobs, occupational health jobs, occupational medicine specialist
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Augusta , Occupational Medicine position in Augusta, GA, Healthcare , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!