Physician / Critical Care / Georgia / Locum or Permanent / Burn Intensivist Opening
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Largest burn center in the US is seeking a burn intensivist to
join their practice in Augusta, GA.
- Incoming physician will work the burn unit and regular ICU
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will consider candidates with the following training: internal
medicine critical care, pulmonary critical care, anesthesia
critical care, or burn surgeon with critical care experience
- Must be comfortable treating adults and pediatric patients
- Employment opportunity through a private practice; however,
Hospital will provide an income guarantee
- Relocation and sign on bonus available About the Hospital:
- Hospital is committed to providing the highest level of quality
care easily accessible in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Hospital leads the way in Augusta with procedures in robotic
surgery and advanced orthopedic services and emergency care that is
second to none.
- Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an
Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- The first hospital in the area to be designated a Center of
Excellence in Women s Health Surgery
- Recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia
placed in the Chairman s Category.
- Home to the largest inpatient burn center in the United States.
72 beds dedicated for burn patients, including 36 ICU beds, and 4
dedicated operating room. Nestled along the banks of the Savannah
River, Georgia s second largest city offers its visitors and
residents a traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro
living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine
cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can
literally soak up the best of all worlds. APPLY NOW or TEXT Job &
email address to . Search all of our provider opportunities
Keywords: Confidential, Augusta , Physician / Critical Care / Georgia / Locum or Permanent / Burn Intensivist Opening, Healthcare , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...