Company: Assured & Associates
Posted on: March 21, 2023
- Assist with activities of daily living, ADL's (turning,
positioning, toileting, bathing, grooming, feeding, and
- Obtain and record vital signs and weight as assigned.
- Accurately document all care as required by company policy and
in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Take temperature, pulse, and respiration.
- Performing care as defined by resident plan of care.
- Observe resident and report changes in condition, attitude,
reactions, appetite, and behavior to team leader.Job Requirements
- High School Diploma
- State Certification -
- CPR Certification
- First Aid
- TB Test Results
- 1-2 years experience (preferred)Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Assured & Associates, Augusta , Urgent CNA/PCA, Healthcare , Evans, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...