Orthopedic Total Joints Surgery Opening in Augusta, GA
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Hospital is looking to add an Orthopedic Total Joints surgeon to
join their facility.
- Practice call is rotated, and ER call coverage is combined with
another orthopedic group Incentive/Benefits Package:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system About the Hospital:
- Acute care hospital where we provide personalized care and are
committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- Leading the way in robotic surgery, advanced orthopedic
procedures, emergency care, and women s services, we have expert
physicians our patients can rely on, who are committed to excellent
outcomes in a safe environment.
- Recognized as one of America s 50 Best in Surgical Care in
2022, along with numerous other Healthgrades excellence
- We are a Level II Trauma Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center,
certified in Primary Stroke Care, and the first in the area to be
designated a Center of Excellence in Women s Health Surgery.
- As the home of the largest burn center in the United States, we
provide complex and comprehensive burn and wound care for more than
3,000 patients from across the country each year. Augusta, Georgia
is centrally located in the state and is known worldwide as the
home of the Masters Golf Tournament. Whether you enjoy visiting
museums, boating on the Savannah River, golfing, shopping, or
dining at one of Augusta's award-winning restaurants, you are sure
to find it here. If you're looking for a vacation or short getaway,
Augusta is within three hours of picturesque beaches and mountains
around the Southeast. APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Augusta , Orthopedic Total Joints Surgery Opening in Augusta, GA, Healthcare , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!