Primary Care Physician (Full-time)
Company: Samuel Contract Staffing
Posted on: November 17, 2023
We are looking for a full-time primary care physician to join
our team. In this role, you will provide comprehensive medical care
and build lasting patient relationships while working with a team
of like-minded providers. If you're a compassionate physician
committed to patient-centered care, we invite you to apply.Benefits
(varies by location):
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision,
retirement, disability, life, CME allowance, among many
- Up to 6 weeks of paid time off (PTO/STO), Holidays
- Supportive work environment with a collaborative healthcare
- Assess and diagnose patients in an outpatient clinical setting,
providing them with healthcare services that meet State and
National standards for caregiving.
- Prescribe patients with appropriate medication, health
regimens, and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their
recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health
issues, and promote a healthier life.
- Work with a team to ensure understanding of state and local
- Work with an electronic medical record system.
- Cross-collaborate with other providers.Qualifications:
- MD/DO W/Board Eligibility or Certification in Family Medicine,
Internal Medicine, or Pediatrics (Varies by facility)
- Active and unencumbered State Medical License
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public
Safety (DPS) registration (if applicable to state).To express your
interest, please contact Kraig at .Best regards,Kraig S.Office:
Email: Samuel Healthcare Staffing
Keywords: Samuel Contract Staffing, Augusta , Primary Care Physician (Full-time), Healthcare , Fairfax, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!