Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Company: Pathways by Molina
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
AmericanWork, Inc. began providing services to Georgia---s severely mentally ill adults in 1999, and today offers a range of services that maximize the ability of people with a mental illness or addictive disorder to live and thrive in their community. Our goals are parallel with the recovery and resiliency model Georgia desires.
AmericanWork, Inc. is a subsidiary of Pathways.
AmericanWork, Inc. Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as an Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) providing direct services and case management to children, adolescents and adults with behavioral and medical health needs, as well as those supervised by government subsidized programs, in their homes or through community-based resources. Pathways offers a full spectrum of social service and behavioral health solutions, including Youth & Family Services, Adult Services, and Prevention Services. Within each area, clients have access to a broad range of social and behavioral services to meet their needs.
Licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or Associate Professional Counselor by the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapist
- Paraprofessional under the supervision of MHP, SAM, or SAP
- At least one (1) year SA experience or CAC
- Knowledge of community resources
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of cultural diversity and their impact on recovery process Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us! Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Pathways by Molina, Augusta , Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Healthcare , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!