Inbound Virtual Customer Service Representative
Posted on: January 12, 2022
About Startek Startek is a global leader in providing new-age
-customer experience solutions. We deliver deeper relationships
through better insights and outcomes -for our partners. We have 46
locations in 13 countries, with over 40,000 employees managing
almost half a billion customer interactions every year for over 150
clients in different industries. Starting pay is $10 per hour,
client placement is based on experience, aptitude, & skills
determined through the interview process. What is a Work from Home
Brand Champion? - They are problem solvers that enjoy delivering
best-in-class customer service with high-energy, and a focus on
building genuine connections with customers to answer inbound
calls, emails and chats depending on the client they support. At
Startek, we partner with clients in multiple industries such as
cable/telecommunications, education, financial, retail, healthcare
and much more that we will discuss with you during the hiring
process. Our goal is to ensure that we align your skills to the
industry you would be most successful supporting in every
interaction so you can walk away feeling accomplished each day!
Typical Day for a Brand Champion
- Answer general/billing questions on products and services from
- Listen to customers needs and determine if they need additional
- Some call types may require basic troubleshooting steps
- Address and resolve customer concerns to achieve first contact
- Deliver best-in-class customer service Why Choose Startek?
- Paid training in an engaging and virtual training space
- Continuous development through Startek self-paced online
- Opportunity for career advancement and promotion from
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits after 60 days
- 401K, Stock plans and more! Job Requirements:What Do You Bring?
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience interacting with customers/clients
- Strong Communications skills verbally and written
- Quiet, dedicated and distraction free workspace
- Empathy and Active Listening Skills - this will be key in
building genuine connections with your customers and
co-workers!Work from Home Equipment You Will Need
- High speed internet with a minimum speed of 10Mbps download and
a minimum of 4Mbps upload
- Ethernet cable connection (no Wi-Fi)
- Personal desktop or laptop computer (If local to MBSC area -
-optional Startek Loaner equipment may be available) -
- Windows 10 Operating System
- i3 6th gen Intel processor equivalent or better
- AMD A-10-5700, Ryzen 5 1400, Ryzen 7 1701 are acceptable
- Minimum of 4GB RAM
- USB headset with microphone
- WebcamWhat Can You Expect After You Apply?
- We will reach out via all lines of communication: text, email,
and phone to start the next step in the process!
- If offered a position with Startek, we do require all employees
to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a
condition of employment.
Keywords: STARTEK, Augusta , Inbound Virtual Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!