Huddle House Restaurant General Manager - Sign on
Company: Huddle House
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSign On Bonus Available!Help grow a business in
your community! Now Hiring General Managers looking to make an
impact. We are rapidly growing in the Southeast, and we are looking
for great people to grow with us!For a limited time, join today and
earn up to $3,000 in sign on bonuses*!Benefits & Perks:
- Educational Assistance with DeVry University with complimentary
- o Immediate Family Members are also eligible
- Competitive Pay with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including Medical, Dental,
Vision, and more!
- 401(k) retirement savings with company match
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Meal Benefits
- Paid relocation when applicableOur PurposeHuddle House is
unique in their communities; a special bond grows between team
members in the restaurants and members of the community, a bond not
seen in most other chain restaurants. Our Company Purpose reflects
this unique element of the Huddle House dining experience:
Bringing Friends and Families Together, over Delicious Food, Served
from the Heart.Our Guiding Principles
- Excellence Obsessed
- Service Driven
- People First
- Passion Fueled
- Accountability FocusedOur MissionAt Huddle House, we believe
it's "YOUR HOUSE. YOUR KITCHEN." Huddle House is the place where
the guest is the boss. We're giving friends and families across
America a place that gives them exactly what they want: freshly
prepared food, any way they like it. Whether it's a quick bite
before work, or a place to sit, chat and laugh with family and
friends, we tell guests: "Get comfortable…this is YOUR HOUSE and
As a member of the Huddle House Team, you are a brand steward, the
driving force that brings this unique experience alive to all of
our guests and business partners. We take great pride in selecting
candidates for our open positions, and we thank you for your
interest in Huddle House.
Position SummaryThe General Manager is accountable for the
management and operations of the restaurant, ensuring that Team
Members are hospitality focused, people focused and are performing
their job duties and meeting expectations in all areas of their job
description. The General Manager reports to the District Manager
for the area and supervises Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders and
Team Members. The General Manager operates the restaurant
consistent with, and supportive of, the business plan set forth for
their restaurant, while displaying the Ascent Hospitality
Management Guiding Principles.
- Recruit and hire staff, as well as maintain a bench for future
- Ensure all marketing plans are executed, including proper
installation of POP and menu board elements.
- Ensure restaurant is staffed properly and Team Members are
properly trained to do their jobs through effective use of training
- Provide leadership by creating excitement, enthusiasm, a
positive mental attitude and commitment to company objectives.
- Ensure that all (HR) new hire paperwork, time sheets and
payroll data, disciplinary actions, and personal data sheets are
completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Conducting team meetings to discuss operations and
- Controlling payroll to meet company labor costs standards, if
- Controlling inventory to meet company GAP standards, if
- Ensure that correct inventory levels and all equipment is
maintained in excellent condition through the use of approved
- Set an example by maintaining an excellent working knowledge
and high level of proficiency in the performance of all phases of
restaurant operations and technology.
- Supervise in accordance with established performance and
operating policies as set out in the operations standards
- Work with, and motivate, Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders and
Team Members to perform up to their highest possible level of
- Review preliminary P/L's and forward all questions to your
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security
policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around high temperatures.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Perform job at a continuous high pace, under pressure, while
maintaining quality and speed standards.
- Must have reliable transportation and method of communication
with restaurant (i.e. phone or email).
- Any Candidate must be legally able to perform the duties of
- 3-5 years management experience in a quick service/fast food
- Financial/Analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting,
scheduling and P&L management.
- Current ServSafe CertificationKnowledge, Skills, and Ability
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the
- Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while
delegating tasks appropriately.
- Ability to meet performance and Brand standards.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- High sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
*New Hires Only. Expires 11/19/2021. Valid only at Participating
Locations. Sign-On bonus is taxable and subject to 401K deductions,
if applicable.** Restrictions Apply. If a student does not remain
enrolled through the third week of their first session, they must
purchase the selected laptop. See Terms and Conditions for
details.DisclaimerThis job description is not intended, and should
not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It
is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those
principal job elements essential for making decisions related to
job performance, employee development and compensation. As such,
the employee may perform other duties and responsibilities as
Keywords: Huddle House, Augusta , Huddle House Restaurant General Manager - Sign on, Hospitality & Tourism , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!