Weekend House Supervisor - Day Shift - PartTime
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Augusta, Georgia. This and
other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
House Supervisors (RN) for day shift every other weekend. As House
Supervisor you are directly responsible to the Director of Nursing
and Nurse Manager for quality care to psychiatric patients,
residents, family members and all customer groups.
- Exercises independent judgment supervising the staff involved
in providing nursing care.
- Exercises oversight of clinical areas during after-
- Works closely with all members of the treatment team and keeps
both the physicians, Administrator-On-Call (AOC) and DON informed
of issues that arise.
- Controls FTEs and arranges staffing for nursing units in
accordance with staffing grids, census and patient acuity.
- Responsible for supervising all nursing service staff and using
discretion, handles patient complaints.
- Works closely with admissions regarding patients being admitted
after hours and those being discharged.
- Oversees all codes and ensures proper documentation.
- 1 year psychiatric nursing experience at minimum.
- 1 year of management/ leadership experience preferred.
- Current license in good standing in the State of Georgia as a
- Bachelors degree or higher in Nursing preferred.
- Possess knowledge of ANA nursing standards and Federal and
State guidelines and regulatory agencies.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication
- Accuracy in work performance and valuing of documentation are
- Must possess excellent supervisory and organization
- Must possess planning, organization, implementation and
- Must have the ability to motivate, evaluate and train
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Augusta , Weekend House Supervisor - Day Shift - PartTime, Hospitality & Tourism , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!