Company: Bloomin' Brands
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that people want to be part of
something they can be proud of, is fun, and values you. Our goal
for you as an Outbacker is to allow your BOLD personality to shine,
make it a great place to work, while exceeding concentrated
customer service and serious food standards, bringing our Guests an
AUS-SOME experience.Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career! If you
are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money
mate, click to apply.Come join the Outback family as a Dishwasher,
where you will be responsible for the cleanliness and organization
of the dishes and small wares at the restaurant. Dishwashers are
also responsible for trash disposal and linen bag removal. A
Dishwasher will make sure the washed items meet the rinse and wash
temperature criteria for each state. As a Dishwasher, you'll help
to provide each customer with an AUS-SOME dining experience in the
restaurant, that makes each Guests day better by showcasing our
food on perfectly clean plates and silverware. Have no worries,
just fun!The Dishwasher is also responsible for:
- Executing Outback's standards on food specifications
- Following all food safety standards for our guests
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environmentPerks &
Benefits that we offer at Outback Steakhouse:
- We support your BOLD career dreams. .
- PTO (when eligible) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family
- Health & Wellness benefits (when eligible)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Meal comp benefits.
- Anniversary Program.
- Rx for pet's prescription savings program.
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work!
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you
do).Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
are encouraged to apply.Text "HIREME" to 30437!
Keywords: Bloomin' Brands, Augusta , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Greenwood, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!