Posted on: November 19, 2021
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the Human Resources Site Manager,
develops and administers various human resources plans and
procedures for all company personnel.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and
systems with the Human Resources Site Manager, and recommends
- Assists and learns to implements and update compensation
programs; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual
salary surveys; and monitors performance evaluation program for the
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt
personnel, students, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee
orientations as needed; employee relations counseling and exit
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports
- Maintains company organization charts and employee
- Prepares self, with assistance of the Human Resources Site
Manager, for larger assignments.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and
assigned. Job Requirements:Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Equivalent to appropriate four-year college program
- Two (2) to three (3) years personnel experience or completion
of a Master's program in Human Resources.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Augusta , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Aiken, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!