xamarin mobile application developer (remote)
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Global Emergency Response, a CRI company, is seeking qualified
XAMARIN Mobile Application Developers (Remote) to add additional
features and functionality to an enterprise mobility suite (HC
Mobile) and is building a team of experienced individuals with
proven skills in the development of Android, iOS, and Windows
mobile apps using the Xamarin platform. This position can be
located anywhere in the US.The applications and modules are built
to be browser and device independent and utilize a SQL Server
technology stack. Successful candidates must have a familiarity
with these technologies and have demonstrated success in working
with a team in an Agile development environment.All developers will
be required to follow industry standard uniform and structured
design procedures and will be required to develop unit tests for
their code to support the overall team build and QA integration
process.The technologies and solutions are used by military and
civilian agencies in some of the most critical environments and
must be able to maintain operational capability during emergency
events, mass gatherings and disaster healthcare and rescue
operations. All of the technologies are designed to save time and
save lives, and successful candidates will need to understand the
technical and functional challenges involved in working with
applications that support real time information gathering and
collection of Personal Health Information(PHI) and HIPAA data.
Because of the specific and sensitive nature of the work as well as
the security requirements, only US Citizens may apply for this
position.Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work both as a member of a dev team as well as individually to
build Xamarin iOS, Android and Windows mobile applications that
integrate with core applications.
- Work with the technology team to develop API's and services
that support the mobile and modular applications for integrating
new products with the core enterprise suite.
- Assist in the design, development, and deployment phases of new
and innovative mobile applications to address client specific
- Must be able to work in a team environment, follow directions,
and work efficiently on tasks and projects as assigned by the
- Must have an ability to understand the application suite as
well as the current mobility frameworks to understand the
challenges of the technology stack integration.
- Candidates must be willing to utilize new programming languages
and development platforms as needed to incorporate new features
into the mobility technology stack.
- Work with existing application code to resolve any issues in
support of current clients and customers while working with the
team on new projects, features and versions.
- Candidates must have a willingness to support the rest of the
development team on other projects beyond mobile as required and
directed by the CTO. Minimum Qualifications:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security
- 3+ years' experience with HTML, C#, and .NET development.
- Must have at least 4+ years' experience with writing mobile
applications for iOS and Android in C# using Xamarin.
- Experience with Xamarin is mandatory and Xamarin Forms
experience is strongly desired.
- 4+ years' experience in building native iOS or Android
- UI/UX design principles and data visualization experience are
- Any experience in working in the healthcare or emergency
response fields is strongly desired, especially if Personal Health
Information (PHI) or medical data in any form was part of the
- Any experience with mobile applications and healthcare
monitoring device integrations is also desired.
- Any experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git, and MVVM
Frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with wire-framing prototypes is desired. Equal
Opportunity Employer:Central Research is an Affirmative Action and
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability. Click here to view the Equal
Employment Opportunity Posters. If you'd like to view a copy of the
company's affirmative action plan, please call 703-382-1970. If you
are an individual with a disability and would like to request a
reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection
process, please contact our recruiting office at (703) 382-1363.
This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with
disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an
accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call
about the status of your job application if you do not require
accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for
other purposes, such as following up on an application or
non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a
response. NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications
associated with the job. It is intended to describe the general
nature and work responsibilities of the position. This job
description and the duties of this position are subject to change,
modification and addition as deemed necessary by the Company.
Keywords: GER, Augusta , xamarin mobile application developer (remote), IT / Software / Systems , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!