Information System Security Officer (ISSO) Environments Support Branch
Company: Beshenich Muir & Associates
Posted on: January 12, 2022
BMA is seeking an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to
support the Environments Support Branch within the of the Cyber
Battle Lab, Fort Gordon, Georgia.
- Coordinates, guides, manages, and documents the information
system security posture of the Environments Branch information
- Coordinates and leads configuration control board
- Assesses and supports mitigating risk in information
- Supports DoD systems accreditation, certification, and
- Supports RMF
- Supports eMASS
- Leads collaborative teams
Required Experience Qualifications:
- Five (5) years supporting DoD systems accreditation,
certification, and authorization processes (e.g. Risk Management
Framework (RMF)); assessing & mitigating risk in information
systems; performing compliance auditing of information systems;
developing and maintaining DoD information systems accreditation
documentation; coordinating & leading configuration control board
- Experience assessing and mitigating risk in information
systems; DoD systems accreditation, certification, and
authorization processes; RMF; eMASS; and collaborative team
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative writing
- Knowledge in Linkway network implementation by programming
Network Control Console and servers for satellite networks
- Skill and knowledge in Bandwidth Management to include an in
depth knowledge of modems, data and symbol rates, link budgets, and
satellite payload planning, with the ability to formulate future
bandwidth resource requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate; working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint,
- Security Clearance: Current Department of Defense Top Secret
clearance with SCI eligibility.
- IAWF / CSWF: DoD 8570.01 / DoD 8140 IAM Level I.
- Certification & Training, Baseline, day 1: IAT Level II or III,
IAW DoDM 8570 standards maintained at https://cyber.mil
- Certification & Training, CE, day 1: ISC Certified Information
Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or CompTIA Certified Advanced
Security Practitioner (CASP).
- Certification & Training, CE, within 6 months: must complete
training HBSS 101 or HBSS 201.
- Civilian Education: Bachelors degree from an accredited
university or college in a related technical discipline
- Military Education: Basic Officer/Non-Commissioned Officer or
equivalent course desired
Benefits and Perks:
BMA is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB)
company headquartered in Leavenworth KS has been in business since
2008. A Career with our team at BMA offers excellent opportunities
for growth with one of Americas finest SDVOSB organizations.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Matched 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off (PTO), federal holidays, training holidays, block
- Tuition reimbursement
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Beshenich Muir & Associates, Augusta , Information System Security Officer (ISSO) Environments Support Branch, IT / Software / Systems , Grovetown, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!