Programmer Analyst Specialist - REMOTE
Location: Beech Island
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant
combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of
Computer Science Travel Percentage : 10 - 15%Job DescriptionAre you
curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the
opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant
issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people
empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open,
collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.About
the teamWith FIS' commercial lending solutions, you can deliver
that exceptional customer experience and reduce costs at the same
time. Whether you're working with a small-to-medium enterprise or a
complex multinational corporation, you can choose from a complete
solution for the entire commercial loan process or specific modules
based on your individual needs.What you will be doing
- Works under general direction of middle or senior level
- Manages and mentors a team of Programmers/Analysts.
- Working with a team of Technical Leads, Technical Analysts, &
Software Developers who will be designing, coding, testing,
implementing, maintaining, and supporting applications in Lansa and
Visual Lansa on an end-to-end, full life cycle basis.
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and
delegates assignments to subordinates. senior management reviews
objectives to determine the success of operation.
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods,
techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Assist on team code reviews and provide feedback for improved
- Produce business requirements and technical detail design
- Make recommendations towards the development of new code or
reuse of existing code.
- Develop program logic for new applications or analyze and
modify logic in existing applications.
- Maintain, test, and integrate application components.
- Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented,
and coding standards are followed.
- Analyze requirements and translate business requirements into
product designs and write technical specifications. Conduct
planning, high and low-level analysis, and forecasting activities
to plan projects and tasks.What you MUST bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in Software Development
- 5+ years of experience as a Team Lead or Leadership
- Technical Skills Required: LANSA, Visual LANSA for iSeries
- Functional Experience Required: ACBS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with clientsAdded bonus if you have:
- Additionally these skills a plus: SQL; AS400, iSeries, QM
- Experience with ETL tools (For example: SAP Data Services,
Talend Open Studio Data Integration)What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a
broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal
development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and
opportunities.Vaccination RequirementsNotice to all US applicants:
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
-Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or
sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them
from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine
requirement.Privacy StatementFIS is committed to protecting the
privacy and security of all personal information that we process in
order to provide services to our clients. For specific information
on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
.EEOC StatementFIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic
information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is supplement
document For positions located in the US, the following conditions
apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will
be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing
this job description care was taken to include all competencies
needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential
functions of the job may or may not have been described for
purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable
accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a
case-by-case basis.Sourcing ModelRecruitment at FIS works primarily
on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our
hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes
from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier
list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes
submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our
Keywords: FIS, Augusta , Programmer Analyst Specialist - REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Beech Island, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!