Posted on: September 19, 2019
Become a part of the family, become a TaxSlayer!
At TaxSlayer, our products radically transform the way people use
technology, allowing them to spend less time on the things they
have to do and more on what they want to do! TaxSlayers strive for
excellence in all they do, whether partnering with non-profits or
building cool new products. Collectively, TaxSlayers strive to
acknowledge their C.U.R.B. appeal, with a focus on being
Customer-obsessed, Unified, Responsible, and Bold.
TaxSlayer is looking for a talented professional to join our
growing IT Division as a Database Administrator. The Database
Administrator is responsible for effective designing, provisioning,
installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of Microsoft
SQL databases while keeping abreast of changes in this arena of
This position offers relocation and a highly attractive,
considerably above market salary with a full benefits package.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performance monitoring and tuning of SQL databases;
- Performs event tracking and log analysis;
- Designs and installs SQL instances;
- Deploys and manages linked servers, replication, and
- Controls database access and permissions.
Qualified candidates will possess working knowledge of:
- SQL queries and stored procedures
- Use of SQL DMV and Extended Events to diagnose system health
- Database Replication
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 2017 (2019 once released)
- Windows Server 2012 2019
Minimum QualificationsOur Must Haves
- Technical degree in a related field or equivalent experience in
- 2+ years of hands-on experience administering customer-facing
databases including installation and configuration.
- 2+ years of experience optimizing SQL Server query
- 2+ years of SQL Always-On implementation and support
- Microsoft: MCSA: SQL Server certification preferred or ability
to obtain certification within 6 months of starting employment;
- Bachelors degree in a technology-related field preferred.
- Candidates must be willing to relocate to the Augusta, Ga
TaxSlayer makes life simpler and less stressful for millions of
Americans with exceptional, easy-to-use technology. Trusted for
over 50 years, TaxSlayer saves business owners, tax professionals,
and individual consumers time and money with high-quality,
high-value, financial products. In addition to offering the
top-rated tax preparation software, support, and tools, TaxSlayer's
products are radically transforming the legal, bookkeeping, and
HR/payroll arenas, helping small business owners better serve their
TaxSlayer offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package to
include healthcare, dental and vision care, and 401(k). Our
employees also enjoy great company perks like education assistance,
a child college fund, and endless cups of coffee. Plus, TaxSlayer
loves sports, so we sponsor numerous athletes and host our own NCAA
Bowl game called the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl. Want to work here? We
understand. Apply with us today!
TaxSlayer provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Keywords: TaxSlayer, Augusta , Database Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!