Site Lead - Army Cyber Center of Excellence - RSTS
Company: Beshenich Muir & Associates
Posted on: February 24, 2021
BMA, LLC, is an SDVO small business that attracts the most highly
motivated and qualified professionals in the Professional Services
and Technology industry. Headquartered in Leavenworth KS has been
in business since 2008 providing professional services to the
United States government and DoD Agencies. We appreciate the
importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive
salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, life and
Disability Insurance; 401K, and paid holidays to ensure the highest
quality of life for our employees. A Career with Team BMA offers
excellent opportunities for growth with one of America's finest
young SDVO small business organizations.
Job Summary: Site Lead
BMA is seeking an experienced Site Lead to provide support to a
directorate-level training program supporting the Army Cyber Center
of Excellence based at Fort Gordon, GA. This individual will
support the Regional Signal Training Sites (RSTS) mission of
standardizing course curriculums across the RSTS enterprise,
establishing a process that meets stakeholder requirements, and
creating and sustaining processes that are responsive to
operational C4ISR training and education requirements across
multiple sites that meets the needs of the current and future
Location: Ft. Gordon Ga.
- Site Locations: CONUS
- Joint Base Lewis McCord, WA
- Fort Bliss, TX
- Fort Riley, KS
- Fort Hood, TX
- Fort Bragg, NC
- Fort Carson, CO
- Fort Stewart, GA
- Fort Campbell, KY
- Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Site Locations: OCONUS
- Schofield Barrack, HI
- Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
- Provides "On-Site" supervision and, in coordination with the
- Coordinates work schedules,
- Resolves minor issues, and completes the administrative tasks
associated with this PWS.
- Possess decision authority during the absence of the PM.
- Duties in Absence of PM
- Provide project coordination and process improvements.
- Coordinate work schedules/assignments of employees.
- Communicate effectively both orally and written with COR to
- Ensure instructor/writers are evaluated and demonstrate subject
matter expertise in the courses they teach.
- Provide analysis of project requirements and accurate cost
- Provide and gather required information to assist with
coordination support efforts.
- Visit each RSTS location at least once a year or more as
- Ensure an In-Process Review (IPR) meeting is conducted, and a
report is written.
- Provide Historical Report, After Action Reports, Trip Reports,
and Annual Student Training Reports.
- Ensure that the site leads provide all reporting information
for Site-Specific Monthly Status Reports.
- Provide program status, design and production reviews in the
CONUS or OCONUS.
- Prepare various presentation materials (e.g., PowerPoint
presentations, slides, graphics, and narratives).
- Assist in presenting a variety of programmatic or
operational/management support issues.
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems for mission
essential memos, correspondence, records, emails, and
- Track and report completion dates, and intra-office(s)
communication, and scheduling of meetings.
- Track, consolidate, and distribute the Time and Attendance
Report (TA) and periodical informational distributions.
- Track that all CDRLs are complete and reports sent on
- Consolidate, distribute, and store logistics reports.
- Assist with registration in the Synchronized Pre-deployment and
Operational Tracker (SPOT) to update movement and redeployment
Qualifications (Education, Skills, Experience):
- Possess at least four (4) years management experience on
similar government contracts or equivalent projects.
- Possess a Project Management Professional (PMP), Program
Management Professional (PgMP) certification or a
management-focused bachelor's degree. (Any One)
- Demonstrated experience applying DOD/Army plans, policies,
standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the Army's three
training domains - institutional, operational, and
- Demonstrated knowledge of Army Regulation 350-1, US Army
Training And Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Regulation 350-70, and
TRADOC Pamphlets 350-70-X.
- Demonstrated experience managing and controlling schedules and
cost to provide on time, within budget, performance of all aspects
of the contractual effort.
- Demonstrated experience with working with Status of Forces
Agreements and Letters of Agreement for contractors working
Clearance / Certifications:
- Possess a SECRET security clearance at the start of the
contract and maintain a SECRET security clearance throughout the
life of the contract.
- Possess experience with Army-standard desktop applications and
configurations, i.e., daily reporting programs, MS Office, and Army
Gold Master (AGM) configurations.
- Overseas training locations will require the contractor to have
and maintain a passport/visa.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Have a working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets,
Benefits And Perks
BMA attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals
in the Professional Services and Technology industry. We appreciate
the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an
attractive total compensation plan that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Matched 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and federal holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Beshenich Muir & Associates, Augusta , Site Lead - Army Cyber Center of Excellence - RSTS, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!