Company: Sizemore, Inc
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Local company has two openings for a chipper/grinder at their
local facility. The chipper/grinders purpose is to address the
removal of excess material on castings from different forms such
as: sand, parting lines, fins, slag, burrs, rats, and other casting
impurities. Candidates should ensure quality of work is completed
on all parts and that it meets customers specifications. Other job
- Moves sand, castings, flasks, or other materials about foundry
by hand, using wheelbarrow or cart, or by loading them onto
- Fits together, clamps and un-clamps cope and drag on production
- Breaks sand mold from finished casting, using bar or
- Sort castings into pairs or groups for assembly.
- Cleans castings, patterns, and flasks using wire brush.
- Removes gates and other projections from castings with sledge,
pneumatic hammer, power shear, or power hacksaw.
- Breaks up used sand molds with bar, shovels sand into drying
oven and sand-mixing machine and sifts sand through motor-driven
screen for reuse in new molds.
- Breaks up slag, using hammer, and shovel it into buckets for
removal to dump. Chips out worn cupola and ladle linings, using
- Prepares plaster and relines ladle.
- Sweeps and cleans work areas.Please see attachment for a
complete job summarySizemore, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local laws
Keywords: Sizemore, Inc, Augusta , Chipper/Grinder, Other , Hodges, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!