Comp Svcs Benefits Admin
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Comp Svcs Benefits Administrator
administers Comprehensive Benefits client HR data and Benefits
including a variety of qualified and non-qualified benefit plans
for the Comprehensive Benefits clients including: Health - Welfare
Plans-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accidental Death -
Dismemberment (AD-D) and Disability. Primary point of contact for
the service team and off shore team regarding execution, governance
and approval of various back office related functions including but
not limited to invoice reconciliation - premium remittance, carrier
connection management - error resolution, quality assurance,
reporting, data integrity audits, confirmation statements, and
other batch processing as outlined by client. Serve as the liaison
between the client and other ADP and non-ADP service providers such
as the various insurance carriers, human resources consultants,
brokers and third-party administrators in reference to supporting
administrative services related to client batch and/or back office
processing. Basic level two support for client - service team
inquiries and issues related to back office deliverables. Assist
with client technical troubleshooting of the Workforce Now System
including carrier connection issues, reporting, data integrity.
Provide proactive business analytical information to client. Meet
the expectation and requirements of all clients. Perform quality
assurance checks in coordination with the Comprehensive Benefits
off shoring- team related to governance and oversight of back
office deliverables. Perform ad hoc data analysis, compares, audits
as needed. Provide proactive business analytical information to
client. Meet the expectation and requirements of all clients.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our
CORE values: Insightful Expertise,
Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation,
Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social
- Administers a variety of qualified and non-qualified benefit
plans on a day-to-day basis.
- Works in coordination with off shore team to audit, reconciles,
processes and governs the monthly vendor invoices for payment.
- Provides the CB client with a single consolidated invoice,
discrepancy details and facilitates the premium payment if
- Ensures that batch employee materials are processed via the
Fulfillment Center for various enrollment and life event
changes-new hire, termination, birth, adoption, marriage, divorce,
- Performs in conjunction with front office and off shore teams
various data integrity and enrollment/eligibility audits.
- Researches and resolves issues identified through those routine
- Researches, analyzes, back office processes and procedures for
potential improvement in enrollments, savings or
- Makes recommendations to management and peers.
- Manages, monitors carrier connections.
- Works in conjunction with front office and off shore teams to
resolves errors, issues timely and accurately.
- Escalates failures appropriately and escalates programmatic
issues to SSS or connections development teams as appropriate.
- HR Administration - HRIS Reporting Provides problem solving as
it relates to data integrity and data management to CB service
teams including but not limited to the data required to produce
back office deliverables.
- Provides ad hoc and scheduled HRIS reports and data compares to
service teams, client in a timely fashion, develops report criteria
with end user, runs reports, provides analysis of data for client
- Provides excellent customer service to the service teams and
client contact(s) in resolving back office and data integrity
- Acts as the primary point of contact for third parties related
to invoice reconciliation, carrier connections, batch processing of
print/fulfillment materials in providing information, responding to
inquiries and resolving issues.
- Proactively works to identify problems and offer solutions to
improve the internal operation and administration of the
- Works with the various ADP and non-ADP service providers in
order to identify and resolve issues.
- Takes a proactive approach to establish systematic processes
and procedures that will reduce or eliminate errors. Develops and
implements the workflow (both manual and electronic) to ensure that
the transactions are accurately processed by both ADP and non-ADP
service providers such as Section 125/FSA, COBRA, 401(k), etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business related field or equivalent
education and experience required
- 2-4 years of experience in Benefits Administration back office
- Knowledge of hardware/software issues dealing with PC/client
server based clients required.
Keywords: ADP, Augusta , Comp Svcs Benefits Admin, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!