Assembly Technician II- Machine Operator (1st Shift)
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Eatons Commercial & Residential Distribution Solutions
is currently seeking an Assembly Technician II Machine Operator
(1st Shift) to join our team. This position is based at our NEW
facility in Hodges, SC!
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the
passion of every employee around the world. We create an
environment where creativity, invention and discovery become
reality, each and every day. Its where bold, bright professionals
like you can reach your full potentialand where you can help us
In This Function You Will
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we as individuals and as a company are
- Assemble, adjust or repair using hand and air tools, jigs,
fixtures, gauges and measuring devices assemblies and
sub-assemblies of a repetitive and/or non-repetitive nature as
- Fill out ISO checklists, quality checklists, customer
checklists, feedback forms, and production lists for supervision,
drafting, customer service, and engineering as required.
- Maintain minimum levels of Kanban inventory and report
shortages to appropriate operators.
- Inspect all assemblies for loose or missing hardware and
- Respond to change notices, customer requested adjustments and
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is
- Minimum 1 year of manufacturing experience required.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate
sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only
candidates within a 50-mile radius of Greenwood, SC will be
considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are
exempt from the geographical area limitation.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- 2 year degree in manufacturing discipline
- 4 years of electrical assembly experience
- 2 years of direct experience with low voltage busway assembly
or 1 year of industrial electrician helper experience
Manufacturing & Operations
North America US/Puerto Rico
United States-South Carolina-Greenwood
Greenwood SC Loc 4
ES CRDS COMM Commercial
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :100766
Keywords: Eaton, Augusta , Assembly Technician II- Machine Operator (1st Shift), Other , Greenwood, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!