Benefits and Compensation Manager
Company: Rural Sourcing
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Benefits and Compensation Manager - Rural Sourcing
Rural Sourcing is a software development firm passionate about
creating jobs across the United States and changing the IT
outsourcing experience for our Fortune 500 and 1000 clients. We are
committed to being an inclusive workplace, maintaining a culture of
equitable, diverse employment and advancement company-wide.
RSI is adding to our Colleague Services Team! We are seeking an
experienced Benefits and Compensation Manager responsible for
driving, managing and reporting on compensation practices and
benefit programs that support the company's recruiting and
retention efforts, while promoting a high-performance culture. This
position will be responsible for the day-to-day management and
oversight of the company's benefits and compensation functions, and
will be the primary colleague contact for all benefits-related
questions and activities. If you are a detail-oriented, analytical
HR professional who enjoys interacting with people in a creative
and collaborative culture - this may be the opportunity for
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
- Opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues
in a fun, creative environment
- Progressive career journey and opportunity for advancement
- Continuous development through training and mentorship
- Exposure to modern technologies across various industries in an
- Opportunity to give back in your local community
- Competitive salary + bonus opportunities
- Robust benefits package, 401(k) plan, and substantial PTO
- Tuition reimbursement
A Day in the Life:
- Provides exceptional internal service to all colleagues, and
acts as a primary point of contact for development center
colleagues; assists talent acquisition and marketing with local
events and engagements.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and oversight in the
areas of benefits, compensation, and classification to include
leaves of absence and accommodations; Resolves colleague questions
and concerns related to benefits offerings and carrier procedure in
a timely manner.
- Plans, directs and supervises all activities relating to the
administration and maintenance of colleague benefits programs to
include annual Open Enrollment and the Colleague Well-being
Program; develops, implements and evaluates programs in a manner
that ensures cost effectiveness, market competitiveness and
internal equity among colleagues.
- Evaluates and processes compensation changes for promotions and
salary increases; annually polls compensation market data and
creates/maintains market compensation benchmarking.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of economic conditions in
our primary labor markets; ensures RSI provides competitive and
reasonable benefits and compensation scales and structure.
- Assists the Director of Colleagues with the annual benefits
renewal; including conducting analyses and serving as primary
contact with brokers and providers; acts as the administrator for
RSI's benefits system.
- Primary point of contact for all leaves of absence; administers
and processes FMLA, ADA, workers compensation, personal leave and
disability benefits; stays abreast of all state and federal leave
laws and requirements.
- Develops and updates job descriptions and classifies them as
appropriate; reviews and researches compensation for the same.
What it takes:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR Management or related
- At least 5 years of practical experience in human resources
with at least 2 years of that experience in benefits and
- Professional Services industry experience preferred.
- Understands the basic principles of Human Resources
- Thorough understanding of state and federal laws concerning
- Extensive knowledge of compensation and benefits programs and
structures, and ability to execute applicable strategies and
- Excellent quantitative and analytical abilities combined with a
clear focus on thoroughness and quality.
- Attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to align with
others through appropriate influencing and negotiation
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Must be organized and possess the ability to manage competing
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with business
partners and vendors.
- Supports a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Proficient in Google Suite, HRIS experience a plus; ability to
navigate multiple carrier systems as appropriate.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing is proud to
offer equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color,
disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital
status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
Keywords: Rural Sourcing, Augusta , Benefits and Compensation Manager, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!