WE ARE HERE! PruittHealth provides therapy services to skilled
nursing facilities throughout the southeast, including the
Carolinas, Georgia, and now into Florida! We are seeking a
Occupational Therapist for our facility in .
The ideal Occupational Therapist will have one or more years'
experience treating the adult population, and preferably in a
skilled nursing facility.
At PruittHealth, we're committed to a lot of things but we are
especially committed to caring for our patients and residents, as
well as providing our employees with a rewarding career as a member
of our PruittHealth family.
That's why we attract employees who are passionate about
providing the highest quality level of care possible for our
patients. We also attract people who are looking for a home, rather
than just a job - where being part of a family at work is as
important as the type of work they are doing. As a member of our
team, you will also have access to a competitive pay structure with
unlimited income potential, progressive benefit plan, and a great
team environment that reflects our commitment to caring for our
For more info, continue reading the job description below or
contact Meredith Pierard, Recruiter at 470-240-6708. If you are
ready to begin your new career and to apply please email
Provide evaluative, consultative, and treatment interventions to
skilled nursing patients referred by a licensed physician. Maintain
effective communication with PruittHealth partners, patients,
patients' families, and other internal and external customers as
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete evaluations, assessments, and treatments in accordance
with policy and the individualized care plan.
- Complete all documentation and records in a timely and accurate
- Follow established policies and procedures as related to the
scope of practice.
- Recognize and respond to priorities in patient care showing
initiative and sound judgment.
- Adapt to change in workload as needed.
- Assists with training/orienting others.
- Provide a clean, safe environment with well-stocked supplies
and functioning equipment. Have current knowledge of proper
- Foster a teamwork environment. Support cultural diversity.
- Represent the organization in a positive and professional
- Report any alleged or suspected violations to supervisor and/or
others until the issue is resolved.
- Complete all required orientations, in-services and trainings
successfully and in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as necessary and as directed by
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Valid professional license in State of practice
Graduate of ACOTE accredited school and eligible to take or has
passed the NBCOT exams (National Board for Certification in
Occupational Therapy). If foreign-trained, must meet the same
qualifications as U.S. educational program requirements.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrate a strong sense of quality, work ethic and
flexibility. Always representing the organization in a positive and
- Demonstrates the ability to take initiative and use sound
judgment in routine and emergency situations. Knowledge of
established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working
with equipment. Follow established safety regulations, to include
fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection
- Expresses thoughts clearly and concisely in oral and written
- Develops good rapport easily with patients, families, partners
and customers; exhibiting a helpful and courteous attitude at all
- General proficiency in computer usage especially Microsoft
Office applications and electronic medical record reporting
following HIPAA regulations.
- Maintains self-direction, able to prioritize demonstrating
excellent time management to obtain outcomes and strategic goals by
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to
keep abreast of changes in your field as well as to maintain
current license/certification, as required.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org